It's been a while, but here it goes.. PLAYOFF12's collection post.

my ninja has a nice collection
pimp.gif

Thanks for all the love NT fam.
pimp.gif

Lockon Stratos - Thanks man. I'm just planning on getting the Royal Foamposites and waiting for these Penny II's to come in the mail, then I'm done with Penny's.

Executive76 - Yeah, I was pissed when I found out JB was dropping them in a package.
smh.gif
Since they real a quickstrike release originally, Houston only had 2 stores that got them and I drove across town to camp out.

jibbycanoe - Already mayne! I gots love for my NT fam.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

pimp.gif

Lockon Stratos - Thanks man. I'm just planning on getting the Royal Foamposites and waiting for these Penny II's to come in the mail, then I'm done with Penny's.

Makes sense since you already got the eggplants & the coppers. Not even the Orlando 1s??? But anyway you got a lot of the good stuff.

Originally Posted by Lockon Stratos

pimp.gif

Makes sense since you already got the eggplants & the coppers. Not even the Orlando 1s??? But anyway you got a lot of the good stuff.

eek.gif
I completely forgot about the Orlando I's. I need to find those and the Chicago I's. Shame on me for forgetting about those.
smh.gif

Thanks again everyone.

The Penny II's just came in the mail today and I picked up these Flint XIII's earlier for basically $105 dollars.
pimp.gif

Thanks again everyone.

The Penny II's just came in the mail today and I picked up these Flint XIII's earlier for basically $105 dollars.
pimp.gif

Great addition. $105 for the Flints?
eek.gif
 What a steal!

I appreciate all the comments everyone.
smile.gif

I'll have my New Love I's (Sz. 10), Stealth I's (Sz. 9.5), and Red-Steel X's (Sz. 9.5) all up for sale later on today or tomorrow.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom