It's been almost 6 weeks and she hit me with the bad news

Joined Sep 21, 2008
My lady had our Daughter almost 6 weeks ago and I've made it thru it with out killing anybody. Then she hit me with the we gone have to start using condoms this is how I fault in this order

Yes I'm mad

Joined Feb 10, 2003

Man if you been beating raw long enough to have a kid she will be off that condom %+*# real soon.

Sir San Diego

formerly brolic scholar
Joined Feb 20, 2011
Condoms? After you've been shooting do it fluid freely? Nope.

My wife hit me with that pull out biz tonight cus she missed a pill night or some bull. How hard is it to eat a pill every day?

Joined Jan 8, 2005
Mf'er I thought this was serious. You've been living the life long enough. Damn man I thought it was actually serious though. Smh @ your spoiled +!%

Joined Nov 24, 2009
Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

That's why I only date chicks I meet at abortion rallys....they already know the deal
There was an episode of a tv show like this.  Can't remember what show but I remember it was funny.

Joined Sep 21, 2008
Originally Posted by RKO2004

Mf'er I thought this was serious. You've been living the life long enough. Damn man I thought it was actually serious though. Smh @ your spoiled +!%

what you mean you thought this was serious G, this #$%+ is serious
.And yea silver after lpc I had a lot of free time .....and I mean a lot of free time

Thanks gboy best believe she gone be running that monopoly just like her daddy
. speaking of which we need to get that going again

mrbrown

Banned
Joined Jan 3, 2011
Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by RKO2004

what you mean you thought this was serious G, this #$%+ is serious
.And yea silver after lpc I had a lot of free time .....and I mean a lot of free time

Thanks gboy best believe she gone be running that monopoly just like her daddy
. speaking of which we need to get that going again
if this not corny
i dont know what is

Top Bottom