It's been almost 6 weeks and she hit me with the bad news

My lady had our Daughter almost 6 weeks ago and I've made it thru it with out killing anybody. Then she hit me with the we gone have to start using condoms this is how I fault in this order

Yes I'm mad

lolwut-8193.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man if you been beating raw long enough to have a kid she will be off that condom %+*# real soon.

Condoms? After you've been shooting do it fluid freely? Nope.

My wife hit me with that pull out biz tonight cus she missed a pill night or some bull. How hard is it to eat a pill every day?
grin.gif

Mf'er I thought this was serious. You've been living the life long enough. Damn man I thought it was actually serious though. Smh @ your spoiled +!%
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

That's why I only date chicks I meet at abortion rallys....they already know the deal
There was an episode of a tv show like this.  Can't remember what show but I remember it was funny.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Mf'er I thought this was serious. You've been living the life long enough. Damn man I thought it was actually serious though. Smh @ your spoiled +!%
laugh.gif

what you mean you thought this was serious G, this #$%+ is serious
laugh.gif
.And yea silver after lpc I had a lot of free time .....and I mean a lot of free time
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks gboy best believe she gone be running that monopoly just like her daddy
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
. speaking of which we need to get that going again
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by RKO2004

laugh.gif

what you mean you thought this was serious G, this #$%+ is serious
laugh.gif
.And yea silver after lpc I had a lot of free time .....and I mean a lot of free time
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks gboy best believe she gone be running that monopoly just like her daddy
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
. speaking of which we need to get that going again
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

if this not corny
i dont know what is

Back
Top Bottom