It's beginning to look like Christmas Vol. White Halloween

Joined Dec 27, 2002
can you change your thread title to "it's beginning to look like christmas Vol. White Halloween"  

whyhellothere

Banned
Joined Jan 2, 2011
i asked for cold weather and [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]no[/color] snow.
you aint even listening no mo
and now its sticking

dajondondo

Banned
Joined Jan 4, 2010
i hateeeeeee snowwwwwwwwww omg.. last year was the $#%*%#$ worst year of snow everrrrrrrrrrrrr. blizzard after blizzard here in Boston.

im not cleaning %*!% this year !@!@ that.
HAARP better stop playing wit us.

Joined Dec 27, 2002
[h1]A White Halloween? You Might Not Be Dreaming[/h1]By ANDY NEWMAN

Either the calendar seems wrong or the forecast, but no, it really is true: snow is expected to fall
on New York City on Saturday, and — at least for a while — stick.

Sometime in late afternoon, rain is expected to change to snow, and according to Joey Picca, a meteorologist with the National Weather Service, “some parts of the city could receive anywhere between 2 and 4 inches of kind of wet, slushy snow.

Joined Dec 3, 2009
COME AT ME SNO!

I love the anticipation of weather changes, dem Cali boys can't deny the jellyness.

Joined Feb 7, 2011
Environment Canada is predicting a long, cold and snowy winter for us up here. Have a nice winter lol.

Joined May 6, 2010
Originally Posted by ksteezy

Yeah...I'll take snow anyday over this

Team NY > Cali checkin in.
the same way you guys have grown up dealing with snow is no different from us and earthquakes. at least our natural occurrence is basically over as soon as it begins

Joined Jul 16, 2002
wow...it's actually sticking now and I might have to shovel if it continues at that rate

wow..this is too early LOL

Mister Meaner

formerly super producer j
Joined Mar 24, 2007
My nieghbor said it wasn't that cold though -_-

Good thing I wore my winter jacket anyway. Snow totally f_____ my plans up. Was supossed to go to a Halloween party with mad jawns from work dressed up as !*!!#$.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now