It's beginning to look like Christmas Vol. White Halloween

Originally Posted by ksteezy

COME AT ME SNO!

I love the anticipation of weather changes, dem Cali boys can't deny the jellyness.
laugh.gif
Imagine them really being jealous because of that. Don't know if you are serious but I will assume you aren't.

this cold rain is uncomfortable to walk in.

went to my local bodega and pick up a few things.

aint goin out no more today.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

COME AT ME SNO!

I love the anticipation of weather changes, dem Cali boys can't deny the jellyness.
laugh.gif
Imagine them really being jealous because of that. Don't know if you are serious but I will assume you aren't.

You can't tell me that after 3 months of nasty %*% heat, you are not looking forward to that cool breeze and snow, and after that long winter you don't look forward to the nice summer...I can't picture myself living in a state where the wether is constant all year round, imagine a christmas in the summer...that's just odd.

COME AT ME SNO!

laugh.gif

You can't tell me that after 3 months of nasty %*% heat, you are not looking forward to that cool breeze and snow, and after that long winter you don't look forward to the nice summer...I can't picture myself living in a state where the wether is constant all year round, imagine a christmas in the summer...that's just odd.
this.
thats why NY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Originally Posted by Zyzz

damn, huge snow storms in october? gonna be a terrible winter
30t6p3b.gif

i was listening to the radio and they had a weather man on for like 15 min.
dude said that this could be the year that breaks records regarding amount of snowfall.

Snow storms? There's expected to be 2-4 inches total lol..That's not a storm at all (at least in NYC) I would love to live somewhere like Cali where it's nice all year round, but I don't mind the NYC seasons at all, besides the occasional blizzard. Being able to wear winter clothes like jackets, sweaters, boots, etc. is something I enjoy. If you own a dope jacket in Cali, you probably get to wear it three times a year.

COME AT ME SNO!

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Nasty heat? This past summer was cool as ever. We get 3 months of great weather and 9 months of garbage. Sick of this ++*

COME AT ME SNO!

not jelly man. trick or treating in the snow ain't the business

laugh.gif
If I really want changing seasons, I'll drive the 2.5 hours to Lake Tahoe...otherwise, I'm enjoying the 79 degree day today.

was gonna try to be morgan freeman in se7en with my pops vintage trench and hat...not anymore. im just going with retro wool sweater with a wild design, jeans, and some winter boots and rollin to the party with the cosby swag
ohwell.gif

o well.

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

Yeah...I'll take snow anyday over this

california-earthquake-prediction.jpg

Team NY > Cali checkin in.
the same way you guys have grown up dealing with snow is no different from us and earthquakes. at least our natural occurrence is basically over as soon as it begins
Why didn't they make more seasons of Kid Nation, that show was 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

sick.gif
at branches falling & power going on & off over here.

Foreal power lines down and everything. Def not looking forward to the winter.

Lol it's kinda pointless to be predicting how this winter will be. Mother nature is unpredictable

I want to experience living in a city that has snow year round. But I may be asking for trouble, especially with all the NTers complaining about shoveling and etc. lol.

Thank god I'm in Cali now... It's like 80 over here, I get away from the first snow days in NY
pimp.gif

moving to Cali is definitely one of the best decisions I've made weather-wise.

laugh.gif
at the trolls thinking we're jealous of snow...

Back
Top Bottom