It's beginning to look like Christmas Vol. White Halloween

UqAeC.jpg

can you change your thread title to "it's beginning to look like christmas Vol. White Halloween"  
halloween_image161.jpg

eyes.gif
i asked for cold weather and [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]no[/color] snow.
30t6p3b.gif
you aint even listening no mo
indifferent.gif
and now its sticking
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i hateeeeeee snowwwwwwwwww omg.. last year was the $#%*%#$ worst year of snow everrrrrrrrrrrrr. blizzard after blizzard here in Boston.

im not cleaning %*!% this year !@!@ that.
HAARP better stop playing wit us.

[h1]A White Halloween? You Might Not Be Dreaming[/h1]By ANDY NEWMAN
28snowman-cityroom-blogSmallInline-v4.jpg

Either the calendar seems wrong or the forecast, but no, it really is true: snow is expected to fall
on New York City on Saturday, and — at least for a while — stick.

Sometime in late afternoon, rain is expected to change to snow, and according to Joey Picca, a meteorologist with the National Weather Service, “some parts of the city could receive anywhere between 2 and 4 inches of kind of wet, slushy snow.

COME AT ME SNO!

I love the anticipation of weather changes, dem Cali boys can't deny the jellyness.

Environment Canada is predicting a long, cold and snowy winter for us up here. Have a nice winter lol.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Yeah...I'll take snow anyday over this

california-earthquake-prediction.jpg

Team NY > Cali checkin in.
the same way you guys have grown up dealing with snow is no different from us and earthquakes. at least our natural occurrence is basically over as soon as it begins

wow...it's actually sticking now and I might have to shovel if it continues at that rate

wow..this is too early LOL

My nieghbor said it wasn't that cold though -_-

Good thing I wore my winter jacket anyway. Snow totally f_____ my plans up. Was supossed to go to a Halloween party with mad jawns from work dressed up as !*!!#$.

Back
Top Bottom