IT'S CONFIRMED, JORDAN X S.E. IS A GO!!!

Is Jordan autographing each shoe or something? $1000 is absurd.
In the words of the late, great Redd Foxx (a.k.a. Fred Sanford), "YA BIG DUMMY!"

Quote:
Amen to that Brother!!!

:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

Quote:
and in my opinion da retro release of da tens were da worse selection of colorways so far...

yo ninja your so right man. i hate all of these retro 10's. they to me are the worst retro since the retro craze started back in 1994. the color selection was horrible. jb must have been smoking some crack when they came up with these colors, cause they basically made the 10's look like clown kicks. they should have brought back the og's instead.
OG SNEAKA HEAD SINCE THE 80'S
<------MIAMI-VICE Those are my boys. the dynamic duo of the 1980's.
TEAM-OLDSCHOOL "YOU GOTTA DO THE TIME"
bigben aka DR Phil Banks. you need advice holla at the dr.

navy and black? someone PS this to convince me because that colorway just sounds ugly
From the Chi, like Tim its a hard-a-way

Thank you and goodnight.

Edit: I doubt the 1K pricetag. However i also suspect it will be worse value for money than the DMP. Probably $200 including a DVD or T-shirt.

Either way, unless the quality on this one is alot better than on the standard retro, JB aren't doing themselves a favor.....

dont believe.. dont matter .. not one thousand dollars...

Thats defintiely not happening.. DEFINITELY not happening.

One says 1,000 and the other says ..

Quote:
-Also, as of right now, THERE IS NO CONFIRMED RELEASE DATE OR SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE FOR THE SHOE

IF they are actually coming out, they are not going to retail for 1,000 dollars..

if its like that then the dmp package should be double or maybe even triple since they include 2 pairs of jordans, with a special box and dvd ..

the idea is ******ed, DONT FALL FOR THE HYPE.
Im Back and Fresher The Ever ..

Im telling you guys that the pakcage is being sold to retailers for a suggested retail of $1000. Nikes product line sheet with the style number description says wholesale***/MSRP$1000.

Believe me or not, i dont care.... REMEBER ALMOST ALL OF YOU DIDNT BELIEVE ME WHEN I DROPPED THIS INFO, NOW ANOTHER PERSON CONFIRMS IT AND ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU CHNAGE YOUR MINDS

Quote:
I would rather talk about the III's, that I have some info. on. See you in another post
thats what im talking about where the post at?
Stop E-Snitching​
Team Member #5

nobodys gonna buy it cuz
1.nobody has a G to spend on one pair of kicks
2.the X are the most illproduced retro quality wise
3.unless they are made of solid gold with platinum accents there is no way a pair of retro X can be worth A thousand dollars nad even then wouldnt they be uncomfertable
anyone have nubuck 12s sz 11.5-12.5 shoes or package holla at me

1000$ for JB quality kicks? and unless the suit case is gold. No thanks
The XII brought new design concepts to the table like the XII's great ankle support and durability which made the XII indestructible. The New zoom air system featured Full-length Phylon midsole for responsiveness and Phylon in forefoot for cushioning without extra weight.

Jordan brand must be really crazy releasing a X that cost $1000. Not even seattles are worth that.
"And who knew dude would play ball for the NBA
Would make a mistake on the who know it stayed still in the way
Who knew that would be his last shot, who drew up that play"- Jay-z

PS this sneaker for all of us please

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All these people begging for a PS don't understand that PSs are just one person's interpretation of the color placement, not the exact shoe by anymeans.

People are also forgetting that the Navy/Black XIII Lows were one of the sickest Js EVER!

With that said though, I'm MUCH more interested in the IIIs that BabyJ has taunted us with!

Back
Top Bottom