IT'S CONFIRMED, JORDAN X S.E. IS A GO!!!

I WONDER IF ITS STILL GOING TO BE 1000..CUZ I WILL PASS AND BE HAPPY ABOUT IT..

If its for a G, then why should JB bother to make more than 100 pairs. Only about 100 people out of each state in the US will actually buy these. The should make at least 100 pairs. 2 for each state. This doesn't make sense. And the X's

lord, now I know it's only a matter of time before we start seeing Jordan Dunks and sb's I know it's comming :rolleyes
eyes.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
:\
ohwell.gif

Life is a beautiful strugglePeople search through the rubble for a suitable hustleSome people usin' the noodle, some people usin' the muscleSome people put it all together, make it fit like a puzzle - Talib Kewli

Quote:
my bills are more imporant than jordans

Co-sign.

But I bet if this is the case, some of the dudes on this site will save their money to get a pair. Then post on NT to brag about how they bought into the hype.

I hope ya know its an S.E. doesnt that usually mean a change on the shoe. Maybe they added the toe piece but I doubt that and it still wont make them worth a $1000

What about the UDFTED IVs? they went for like 5,000$ what makes you think these wont be like those. 0nce the name limited been slapped on a pair of kicks hype beast will be taking over.
The XII brought new design concepts to the table like the XII's great ankle support and durability which made the XII indestructible. The New zoom air system featured Full-length Phylon midsole for responsiveness and Phylon in forefoot for cushioning without extra weight.

I would rather use that G to buy a set of 4 new tires .... 20's KILL YOUR TIRES.

"I use to hustle for Jordan kicks, now I do it for a brick ...." - Cormega

Can you say Gullible?

I am with those who much rather talk about the III's Baby J has info on.

Talk about Hype. Brand Jordan has "leaked" out info HOW many months early to get people talkin about something they aren't getting if it's $1,000.

And could be another price when they DO release. Those who DO have $1000 to spend on a shoe, will only do so because they have nothing better to do.

Do you know how many kicks I can get me and my lil Army on discount for $1000?

Shoooooooooot.

Puddin
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
[/b]
You know what Rolls Down Hill Don't You?
Who Will You Call When "They" Make More than You?

if its 1k that can get me 6 XIVs
i know i made my decision
"I Can Accept Failure, But I Can't Accept Not Trying"

The GOAT MJ

Quote:
i'd get them if they under 300...since there isn't a SRP

^ Even if the price is GR X;s MSRP, it aint work it... lol. Check the high quality "leather". *Cough Plas-leather.

M W M5​

Quote:
it would be better if they were chicago x
BTW: if anyone is interested i will be picking up a DMP for trade only. I want Black Red XI+ Infared VI's in a sz 12.
if anyone is interested jus lemme know what sz u gonna need and ill pick it up for u so we can trade

Back
Top Bottom