IT'S CONFIRMED, JORDAN X S.E. IS A GO!!!

1000 i can use on me my girl and my family
Jordan XIV White Forest Green*Black/Pink* October 11th-13th $185 shipped
Jordan XIV White/Cinder October 18th-20th
DMP NOVEMBER 1st-12th ACT NOW! 450
MY SPACE EBAY AUCTIONS

Quote:
Ya, why would JB use the X, and a colorway of navy/balck for it...The two colors are both very dark and similar, so it seems like it would be a very boring shoe....

Team Paid Programming: Magic Bullet

Team Urban Ninja: SnowFlake

"Oh it's because there stuffed"

Quote:
I want Black Red XI+ Infared VI's in a sz 12.

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[/url]​
[/center]

i just talk to my nike rep and this is the picture she showed me ' MJ's autograph would be on it ! with the SE imprinted on the SOLE!

eq2zw9.jpg

j.p fellas seriously lets just wait to see what happens ' let time tell ' n lets worry bout XIV's DMP ' etc... for this year ' you see if we keep talking about it the HYPEbeast gets fed and we are the ones that end up getting F' up , prices ~ etc...

flame on '

its just my opinion don't mean to upset anybody '
Manhattan block stand up !

Definitly not gonna stay at $1,000, that would piss way too many loyal customers off. I would say it'll drop well below $500 but I could be wrong..
I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.

-Michael Jordan

Quote:
X?

people care about this?
Quote:
For starters they are Jordan 10's, with a color combo of navy blue and black...

.....the shoe overall is the worst of the JB line, the quality on the retros are poor, and the colorway sounds weak and dull.
yep...both my thoughts EXACTLY...
however, most ppl will get high off hype and love them as soon as they see them. jsut like how every1 went crazy over "ice blue:wow:" and the red x's...:x
personally, i believe the red especially, is one of the ugliest shoes....but thats me.
ice blue hype was bananas, but at least they were wearable(except their crap quality)

ill b checkin my email come march!! cant wait!!!...:rolleyes...please

[/i]

$500 with MJ's autograph and a laser engraving of the production number like (1/500) or something like that sounds resonable, with some extras like a dvd, poster of his achievements, etc. But $1000 for a shoe that you cant even wear unless your a rapper with body guards is kinda crazy. You gotta be caked up to spend $1000 on something you'll just look at for the rest of your life. I for one wouldnt wear them or even touch them if i spent a 'G' on em.

Funny that ppl think they wont sell. Ive seen jordan posters go for $500 + on ebay. These will sell . They wont sell thousands of them. But they will definitely sell.

Some of the ppl here saying the price is crazy and they aint buying are the same ones who will be saving up for them once more details about whats included starts to come out.
Want 30% of Nextels monthly rate plan and flat rate discounts on the phones? Get at me. New nextel ppl or ppl adding a new line only. $259 for the i930.

Still a rip off if they're $1000, hell even if they're more than $300 they're a rip- but people will buy them...

it cant be 1000.00 for the X's.........i think JB has a little more sense than that :rolleyes
eyes.gif

YOU NO DIFFERENT THAN A GOLD DIGGA/THATS WHY I ROCK ICE JUST TO SHOW YOU IM A COLD *****-JIM JONES

Quote:
Im telling you guys that the pakcage is being sold to retailers for a suggested retail of $1000. Nikes product line sheet with the style number description says wholesale***/MSRP$1000.

DOES ANYONE PAY ATTENTION TO OTHER POST???
He said the stores are paying wholesale $1000 for them. So with that said they'll probably be $125-$175 unless they put a rare air tag on them somewhere. Im thinking its probably gonna be like the sacramentos but in navy blue instead of purple
DS Black Maize XIII size 11,$150 & VNDS Taupe Dubz size 11.5,$120.
Both for sale
Email me at Jonny207@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom