IT'S CONFIRMED, JORDAN X S.E. IS A GO!!!

Let me first state that I am a Nike employee myself & just like the rest of yall, I've had a hard time believing all of this. So I called up Nike Consumer Affairs and spoke with a service representative about this rumored shoe.
I gave him the style and color number (313396-401) which was posted by YTTAN, and after a few searches, the following was confirmed:

-AIR JORDAN 10 S.E.
-313396-401
-Mid Navy/ Black

...drumroll......

THEY ARE ALREADY BEING PUT INTO PRODUCTION!!!!

They have a production run scheduled up until March of next year.
Normally a Sample pair surfaces before a shoe goes into production, but I guess this isn't the case with this shoe.

-Also, as of right now,

The rep also said that all registered Jumpman23.com members should expect an email around March '06 with info about everything.

Due to the fact that many of yall may think that I'm F.O.S.,
-Call this number: (800) 806-6453
-Give them this style & color number: 313396-401
-See what they say, then tell me I'm a liar.

YTTAN, you're the MAN!!!!

...::::THE GAME IS A FOOT::::...

If you're an employee why would you call Consumer Affairs? Shouldn't you be able to find out on your own?
Look what Elmo is selling on Bay

JORDAN X S.E IS A GO

NO 1000 WELL EFF IT I AIN'T COPPING THAT SHIISH AND AFTER THE DMP IM A SAY EFF JB AND HELLO LB

Jordan Brand at it's best . . .
epitkh.gif

Peace

Kind of an odd choice for the X? I could see XI or one of the early models, but X? Oh well, might be hot. I know one thing. I'm not paying any 1000$ for it though.
"This aint no time to be teachin' nobody no lesson"
Curtis Gates, RIP

^^ yeah they might just cop fakes
I turn my girl's pockets into rabbit ears, just give it here

Quote:
In the words of the late, great Redd Foxx (a.k.a. Fred Sanford), "YA BIG DUMMY!"

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but yeah i hope there not no 1,000 for a pair. it's already crazy.
OG SNEAKA HEAD SINCE THE 80'S
<------MIAMI-VICE Those are my boys. the dynamic duo of the 1980's.
TEAM-OLDSCHOOL "YOU GOTTA DO THE TIME"
bigben aka DR Phil Banks. you need advice holla at the dr.

like I said in my intial post, More and More post like this will continue to surface confirming my info. Thanks.

-NATTY

For starters they are Jordan 10's, with a color combo of navy blue and black...

.....the shoe overall is the worst of the JB line, the quality on the retros are poor, and the colorway sounds weak and dull.

Mez One's Sneaker Spot: [/b]CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE

Ya, why would JB use the X, and a colorway of navy/balck for it...The two colors are both very dark and similar, so it seems like it would be a very boring shoe....

I could be wrong...but thats how it appears.....
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

Retro X S.E.'s for a G?? not me!!!!! :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The richest man aint necessarily the n**** wit dough... Com "Be" #10

they can't possibly cost $1000.....

i mean my god..i really don't even like tens like that (only bought da OG's steels/zebras, and da purple ones) and in my opinion da retro release of da tens were da worse selection of colorways so far...

-only 1 OG release outta da many possible OG coloways :smh:
nono.gif

- all da colorways mimicking da steels... :rolleyes
eyes.gif

team platano

I know I ain't payin more than retail for em...when I say retail, I mean 124.99 or they are definitly not gettin copped. I gotta see em first too.
In the words of the late, great Redd Foxx (a.k.a. Fred Sanford), "YA BIG DUMMY!"

If there's no suggested retail price that means we can keep on guessing, so why bother?
In the event of my demise, when my heart can beat no more, I hope I die for a principle or a belief that I had lived 4, I will die before my time because I feel the shadow's depth, so much I wanted 2 accomplish, before I reached my death
I have come 2 grips with the possibility and wiped the last tear from my eyes
I loved all who were positive In the event of my Demise 2pac

Back
Top Bottom