It's Dark And Hell Is Hot isn't that good............

.....................when you listen to it in the day time. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

When I listen to them after the sun goes down I turn off all the lights, throw on my black hoodie, and sit and think about anyone who have ever done me wrong in my life, stepped on my shoes, forget my extra ketchup through the drive through, took too long with paypal with the
mad.gif
face.

But when I listen to it in the day time I just feel odd
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone else like this with this or any other album?

I think you can say the same thing about a lot of albums that released in the past.

Barking and screaming over beats is not timeless music.

roll.gif
".....in the day time"

This album was a breath of fresh air during a time when Diddy & Mase were running rap, along with No Limt & Cash Money.
Still nice til this day.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

When I listen to them after the sun goes down I turn off all the lights, throw on my black hoodie, and sit and think about anyone who have ever done me wrong in my life, stepped on my shoes, forget my extra ketchup through the drive through, took too long with paypal with the
mad.gif
face.

That's because:

When the sun is up, the gun is up on the shelf, and all the runners-up are thankin' me for their health.
Hopin' that they're not around when it gets dark outside, sun's goin' down you hear the bark outside.

Locks off the cage - gauge wit the buckshots - @@$!%!, u been lucky all day...

...THIS WHERE YOUR LUCK STOPS!!!

devil.gif

mad.gif

devil.gif

mad.gif

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

mad.gif
face.

That's because:

When the sun is up, the gun is up on the shelf, and all the runners-up are thankin' me for their health.
Hopin' that they're not around when it gets dark outside, sun's goin' down you hear the bark outside.

Locks off the cage - gauge wit the buckshots - @@$!%!, u been lucky all day...

...THIS WHERE YOUR LUCK STOPS!!!

devil.gif

mad.gif

devil.gif

mad.gif

eek.gif

My man Cage
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I listen to this album at least once a week still. Usually a few times that day too. Night or day, it's a classic

Originally Posted by ninjahood

put this album while i was driving......it STILL knocks.

bonafied classic.

.....THIS is revenge know that before you die
that verse
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Still got it, still throw it on from time to time, not many cd's in my library get the type of random play that this does

I have to go back and relisten. But like dude mentioned above, u can say that to a lot of dips from the past listenin to em today.

Still a classic along with Blood of my Blood, Flesh of my Flesh.

I can see some ppl feeling awkward if they aren't in that mindset or mood going in to it. Like if you got your music on shuffle and Damien or Crime story come on after you were listening to some Adele you might be caught off guard and uncomfortable.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Still got it, still throw it on from time to time, not many cd's in my library get the type of random play that this does

agreed. definitely one of my favorite albums of all time.

Back
Top Bottom