It's friday night. What are you drinking? Vol. TGIF

Joined Oct 26, 2009
Finally...

It's friday
. Time to get this weekend started. After a long week of work and school i'm feeling Vodka to switch it up from the usual bourbons and beer.

Today I ask you.. What you sippin' on tn NT?

Joined Apr 14, 2007
got a 5th of henny black in the trunk and sippin on a half pint of regular henny as we speak

Joined Jun 13, 2006
YO! ^ I'm trying to hit a spot & cop some OG Diddy's tonight. Push up on this dame I used to mack from last summer... but it's OD raining. Side jump ain't really worth driving in Hurricane Hugo 2.0 for.
DF!!!

Joined Oct 6, 2003
I prefer green over brown or clear but I did find a bottle of Malibu in the freezer
I like foofoo drinks though, I need some grenadine and a blender. We've been meaning to stock some liquor but eh. might as well buy top shelf since we're not heavy drinkers but we don't have the funds for that as of late

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now