It's Maury not Murry !!

are these people ever gonna get that right, nothing annoys me more when watching this :lol:

Maury found 2 topics and is EATIN off of em :smh:

some of em are so ridiculous :lol:

:rofl:

i don't care how old it is but i was cryin ... ya man screamed to the heaven's ...

i know a dude that used to work in production for Maury, said mad guests had lice and would need their hair shampooed hardbody before the show.

I hate Maury with a passion.

Reminds me of when my dad used to lay on the couch all day when he was off work. Wouldn't do **** all damn day :smh:

I just wanted was some damn McDonalds...

"Murray I am 1000 percent sure he is my baby daddy". When it comes to 2 year old rayshawn, you are NOT the father! That stuff never gets old [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

i know a dude that used to work in production for Maury, said mad guests had lice and would need their hair shampooed hardbody before the show.

I'm not surprised. If a cat is on TV arguing whether a kid is his or not, and a shorty isn't sure which one of the 10 men she's been with in the last month is her babies father, and a mother thinks it's OK to feed her toddler mcdonalds everyday, how clean can you expect em to be? :lol:

Lol I know some folks that just straight up calling it "You ARE the father!" now.

Lmfao!!! Where's the photoshopped gif where he's in the Super Mario outfit dodging fireballs? F***n classic material!!!

A few years back a NTer went on the show as an audience member. I can't remember who it was but he said that when you arrive you don't know what the show is going to be about until you're in the audience. Apparently Maury comes out to greet the audience and the crowd goes bananas chanting dude's name or Murray. The NTer said that most of the funny stuff happens in the audience as far as the things they say to the guests. This explains why you will hear a random censor beep when no one on stage is talking. The show orders pizza for the audience and people have a great time. This is all second hand knowledge but that's all I know.

Back
Top Bottom