IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
ILL DEF BE ON LINE FOR THESE COME SATURDAY THE 1ST... BC I DONT WONT HAVE THE FUNDS AHEAD OF TIME TO COP FROM WEBSITES...I HATE LINES 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by FDUB

Why can't they make the core inside the air bubble silver AND the black shiny like the OG's from 98 is beyond me...smh

Fixed for me.I'm not even REMOTELY interested in that blackout garbage.

Has anyone seen these around NYC yet? And why are there two threads about these sneakers?? Can't they combine the two? And what's up with the release date, is it still the 30th or is it officially the 1st? Eastbay rep, help me out......

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

only place these will move at that price is DC/PG.

agreed, smh

The thing is....
It's appears to be a nice retro....OG colorway & all & I got the money to burn.
Regardless, Nike is on some bull#%&@ with that $225 asking price.
So off principles I'll probably be passing.
30t6p3b.gif

I've passed on plenty of shoes I've wanted this year but these will be one of the few I will be copping on sight!

nice p/u 160....debating if i wanna drop retail on these or wait for price drop...only getting these,pass on all black pair

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

nice p/u 160....debating if i wanna drop retail on these or wait for price drop...only getting these,pass on all black pair

thanks man
if i was you i would jump on these a.s.a.p and this way we can all see how well the all black pair will do 

also there a size 9 to who ever asked whats the size 

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Same here after seein 160s pick up..i hate that 225 crap..

I'ma hit up BX Sports tomorrow bro..i'll let you know..

Some of you guys are dumb, if you just wait you can get them cheaper. They ain't going nowhere for 250. Believe me

Originally Posted by SCOTTY PIMPIN

Some of you guys are dumb, if you just wait you can get them cheaper. They ain't going nowhere for 250. Believe me
we must live in 2 different states because you would be lucky to pay $250.00 9 days early before release day in nyc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom