its official, NYC officials waging a war against cars VOL. eliminate free street parking

something like that would EASILY push me to long island or new jersey.

this city is already expensive enough to drive in with all the cameras and alternate side parking. there’s enough meters all over the place too. unless I absolutely have to, I go out of my way to find free parking in the 5 boroughs. **** giving this bum *** city an extra quarter.

It's a logical idea. It's not about the cars, it's the drivers who abuse free parking zones. Pay up or keep it steerin'.
If you have a car in NYC you already think you're "doin it" anyway. Now you acting cheap?

Get rid of free Parking..... but let trash pile up on the curb....

On par with NYC

trash bout to get worse, another thread im bout to make is NYC eliminating free market private carting...gonna make alot of folks lose their jobs, and prices to skyrocket...and trash to overflow.

It's a logical idea. It's not about the cars, it's the drivers who abuse free parking zones.

there's no such thing as "abusing free parking" after 7 or 8 p.m. in New York City you just find a open spot and leave your car there overnight and you pray to God it doesn't take a century to find one.

this ploy is fixing a problem that they created ergo congestion pricing starting next year.

i'm outta here in january. it's been fun, but this city just ain't for me no more

i don't recognize a lot of it when it just serves to push the average person to the margins in favor of russian embezzlers, organized crime figures and worldwide narcos who spend one day out the year in those luxury high rises that displace everyone

brooklyn is the new suburbia. **** this ****

I'm going to NYC in a couple weeks.

Where's the pizza spots I should hit up?

7X0F5_tV2xWu4A0tIMaiH7fwcQQfuTm36UTJNHqBpA4.jpg

In L.A. you need a permit to park in certain neighborhoods. Meters everywhere. Luckily I don’t have that problem in SD

I’ll be keeping my cars in Manhattan. I’ll figure something out with my daily I keep on the street at night. Work pays for my garage for my beater during work hrs.

And my Hellcat just sits in the garage until the good weather weekend days anyways.
Its a shame what they are doing to us motorists in NYC. But motorists dont have a strong voice, so we keep getting ****ed all the time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom