IT'S OFFICIAL....TYREKE EVANS: 20-5-5 4th Rookie in NBA History...

So apparently, dude needs 51 more points in the next 3 games to secure the 20-5-5 statline. He had 28/6/7/2 and already has the rebounds and assists on lock.

2055_KingsHeaderv16_02.png

Ain't like I was bashing your BF Steph Curry in this post....Just trynna inform my brethren of NT S&T

grin.gif

I like Tyreke. I appreciate the hell out of what he is doint this year. I just think the fact that the nba.com has a running countdown of his quest for 20,5 and 5 is lame. Just seems kinda silly. Its not like basketball fans didnt know how special of a season he was having.

Originally Posted by dland24

I like Tyreke. I appreciate the hell out of what he is doint this year. I just think the fact that the nba.com has a running countdown of his quest for 20,5 and 5 is lame. Just seems kinda silly. Its not like basketball fans didnt know how special of a season he was having.

I just think its lame putting up a countdown for an indiviual's stats. If it was a countdown for clinching a playoff spot or something I'd be all for it. But for a single player's stat?
smh.gif
it takes away from the whole game and focuses itself on Tyreke. Having said that Tyreke is
pimp.gif
and I hope he does make history.

still, to be one of 4 players to have ever done is still special i guess, i guess it somewhat deserves it own merit

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

I just think its lame putting up a countdown for an indiviual's stats. If it was a countdown for clinching a playoff spot or something I'd be all for it. But for a single player's stat?
smh.gif
it takes away from the whole game and focuses itself on Tyreke. Having said that Tyreke is
pimp.gif
and I hope he does make history.

Exactly what I have been trying to say.  At least some dudes get it.  Others catchin feelings and resorting to lame insults.
smh.gif

i know i'm salty, but this gets a
so3c7k.gif

I hope this will help bring more fans to arco arena. The fan loyalty is just sad here in sacramento. One minute they are called most loyal fans and next they can't even fill half the arena unless kobe or lebron is in town.

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

still, to be one of 4 players to have ever done is still special i guess, i guess it somewhat deserves it own merit

Word. How many times do we get to witness something like this?

I don't have a problem with it.

Go get it 'Reke
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Ihope this will help bring more fans to arco arena. The fan loyalty isjust sad here in sacramento. One minute they are called most loyal fansand next they can't even fill half the arena unless kobe or lebron isin town.
 That's because they don't have any money to spend on discretionary items like Kings games, even with their price reductions.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

I hope this will help bring more fans to arco arena. The fan loyalty is just sad here in sacramento. One minute they are called most loyal fans and next they can't even fill half the arena unless kobe or lebron is in town.
They had the worst attendance in the league last year and have the second worst this year. Just pathetic.

This is a crazy accomplishment, Tyreke is that dude. Hope he gets the ROY and for those wanting Curry to get it, where was he in November and December. Reke, IMO, never seemed to have a lull or hit that rookie wall. The only other 2 players to have 20-5-5 this season are yours truly and Lebron. And the only ones to do it their rookie season: The Big O, MJ, LBJ, and now Reke. Not bad company.

Appreciated.

The Kings aren't making the playoffs so why not root for Tyreke to get this accomplishment and hopefully win ROY? Does it take away from the team concept? Sure... But don't the Kings have a better chance of winning when Tyreke is getting 20-5-5 in a game? (I thought most Kings fans wanted the team to tank and get a high draft pick?)

The attendance issue is just not about the product on the court. It is a big factor though. More importantly, Sacramento is not a big city like say LA or like the Bay Area, but rather a "Govt" city. Any Californian that has been affected by the current economy knows how much debt the state is in and consequently the workers in Sacramento have been negatively affected as well compensation-wise. The state govt unfortunately (fortunately?) does drive the city's economy so until the economy improves I don't see the attendance issue being resolved. Get money!

This thread can just be the official Tyreke thread as I have seen a Jennings thread and a couple Curry threads popping up after he has a great game.

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

Exactly, it not like its been done plenty of times.

When its something historical it deserves the attention

Back
Top Bottom