It's official, XXL is semi F#($#$%

2Dopeboyz Oj Freestyle

OJ da juiceman made the freshmen top 10....lol AY!! I def thought it was about people who were suppose to have an impact for the next year, Waka made Oj irrelavant, he def deserves to be on there over OJ...neither of them deserve to be on their period but AY! he made it I guess.....

I really just posted this because I want to see Ntalk go in on this erroneous %%# pick
laugh.gif
...and this freestyle

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Juice been poppin way before Waka *check I Am The Juice Mixtape*

The point of the list isn't who's been poppin (See Acehood, Lil Boosie etc.) it's about who's gonna be poppin (See Cudi, Roth, Wale). I looked at the list as the top ten freshmen, new comers to the game, by saying "Juice been poppin way before Wake" you are proven the point that he is not a freshmen, thus shouldn't be on the list...well he shouldn't be on the list for a bunch of other reason, but thats neither here nor their.

who cares about these lists.. ninjas acting like they seeing bread off this *$!!
anyways young jew
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bboy1827

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Juice been poppin way before Waka *check I Am The Juice Mixtape*

The point of the list isn't who's been poppin (See Acehood, Lil Boosie etc.) it's about who's gonna be poppin (See Cudi, Roth, Wale). I looked at the list as the top ten freshmen, new comers to the game, by saying "Juice been poppin way before Wake" you are proven the point that he is not a freshmen, thus shouldn't be on the list...well he shouldn't be on the list for a bunch of other reason, but thats neither here nor their.

this whole list is based off speculation..not everyone that made the list has made it into mainstream rap..hell him making the list might help him a lil

Back
Top Bottom