It's Official...'Ye has lost his mind...

You guys forget kanye is a perfectionist, he wont stop until he himself feels the song is perfect, im not the biggest tpain fan but good life was dope when it dropped. not the biggest paul wall fan but drive slow was dope when it dropped. see where i'm going with this.....

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

I normally don't rock with that new school anti lyrical dance rap music but SB has always been cool in my book and he's really really made a conscious effort to step up his lyrics recently and I appreciate the fact that he respects lyrical rappers enough to want to take that step towards better material... if only he'd find a better role model than GucciMane
smh.gif

Hopefully West is done with the heartbreak stuff..

Damn. IF you don't rock with anti rap music aside from Soulja Boy who DON'T You rock with lol? He's like the poster boy for anti rap lol.

Yall ******ed as hell. If SB does one thing right, it's make beats. You think Kanye has NEVER gotten help before on a beat?
laugh.gif
Yall crack me up .

I was always under the impression that SB could make beats, he just couldn't rap worth a damn.  

I agree with IM NOT YOU you guys only hate because you're conditioned to hate. I remember when everyone trashed Gucci, now y'all suck his *+**. Some of y'all need to make up your OWN opinions.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by RavageEnt2009

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Ya'll really need to get off your high horses man...

the avatar explains it all
smh.gif

Suck my %#+$ 
Straight up tho?
laugh.gif

Whatever they come up with will be heat rock, I guarantee it. Soulja has vastly improved

Back
Top Bottom