It's Official...'Ye has lost his mind...

NEW YORKSoulja Boy Tell'em has vowed to prove himself as an MC on his next album, The DeAndre Way.

bttn_play-big.png
mgid:uma:video:mtv.com:488175
bttn_play.gif

For the effort, the rapper has already said he wants Jay-Z and Eminem onboard. So far, he's been in the studio with Kanye West, and Soulja said 'Ye was impressed with his upgraded material.

"When I was in the studio, I played him a couple of joints, and then he just said, 'Damn, he's really starting to go hard,' " Soulja Boy told MTV News on the red carpet of BET's "Rip the Runway." "And I was like, 'Yeah, you feel me?' ... Out of all the artists to get the go-ahead or the co-sign from, it was Kanye."

Recently, Soulja Boy and West have been collaborating on material for 'Ye's next album. West requested the teen sensation to help produce tracks for him.

Soulja Boy spoke to MTV News late last year, after he created three tracks "back-to-back-to-back" for West, and said the sessions were beneficial to both musicians.

"Me working with him, collaborating on different beats," he said of working with West. "Him showing me a lot of stuff I didn't know. Me showing him a lot of stuff he didn't know. He had an ear for my sound. Of course I had an ear for all the stuff he did. Genius! You know what I mean?"

You never know man.

'Ye had Paul Wall on Late Registration and that didn't go so bad.

What's the big deal..they breaking bread together..oh let me guess Ye's album is tainted now that SB is doing some production on it

With this news and the direction that Ye's next album is going in, it's safe to say that it will be sub-par.

oh let me guess Ye's album is tainted now that SB is doing some production on it   

CON1210.jpg

some of yall act like you in kanye entourage or something,
i cant name nothing ye has did in the past three years that was flat out wack,
i dont think he goin start now.

this aint even news... they said this months ago...

soulja boy said ye is pushin him hard on the beats...

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I've long given up on him making tracks like "Home" again so its whatever in my book.
This. Didn't like his last album and already don't like where this one is heading.

everyone has their guns cocked and loaded already, damn
laugh.gif

don't judge the @*@+ until it comes out. ya'll are forgetting Ye's ability to murk samples and make that stadium music. I doubt he is going to let soulja boy make an ENTIRE track for him.

just sit down and wait and see what happens
laugh.gif

Wasn't expecting much from Ye on this next album. Dude either fired all his ghostwriters or hired some whack ones.

SB had that one oka beat with Turn My Swag On so maybe it's a single.

laugh.gif
@ SB wanting Mr. Knowles and Em on his next album. Even if he's serious you don't suddenly become a good at MC. Homey should take a year off and see if he can break out of the mold he's surrounded himself with.

Back
Top Bottom