It's still My Month Mods....I have 4 more days

Joined Sep 24, 2009
It's still black history month, am I not allowed to discuss topics dealing with my fellow man? Geeze....not sure why the wealthy black men white women post got locked, but it's silly.....perhaps we should continue talking about dumb **** instead of having real conversations about real topics.......

this is beyond idiotic

Joined Feb 23, 2010
That was a can of worms you opened.

But to be honest, had it been someone else (e.g. DCAllAmerican. No disrespect, but those are your type of topics bro) it probably would have survived for a bit longer.

Though in retrospect, we all know why brothas go for the white meat. Therefore, a topic wasn't really needed.

Joined Feb 19, 2006
Damn Pookie, it's not that serious

It's only for wealthy men, in fact, any man to be attracted to beautiful women.  These women just happen to be of a certain skin tone.  Not all of those dudes were with white girls, some were with asian and latina girls. 

Personally, if a girl is darker than Halle Berry...

Joined Nov 30, 2002
Not really sure why the thread was locked either. I could understand the Mod's trying to avoid any tactless racial debate threads. But I have a hard time understanding how that wasn't an interesting (at the very least) topic to speak on.

Joined Mar 28, 2004
I think a lot of these posts made about race are more done as instigation rather than wanting an actual discussion.
Some people make post to bait people into an argument and then they disappear, and some dudes fall for it every time

put em up

Banned
Joined Apr 21, 2009
@ the title.

I can't blame those dudes. Its hard enough to find love. If your gonna do yourself the injustices and bring race into it, then good luck.

Joined Mar 28, 2009
Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

I think a lot of these posts made about race are more done as instigation rather than wanting an actual discussion.
Some people make post to bait people into an argument and then they disappear, and some dudes fall for it every time
its the truth...its a post every 2 days..."black nters...." "the black man"..."...white woman/blackman" etc. 
you know damn well they dont want no dicussion they just want to see some sonning and dudes getting pissed and bickering

Top Bottom