It's still My Month Mods....I have 4 more days

It's still black history month, am I not allowed to discuss topics dealing with my fellow man? Geeze....not sure why the wealthy black men white women post got locked, but it's silly.....perhaps we should continue talking about dumb **** instead of having real conversations about real topics.......

this is beyond idiotic

dawson-crying.jpg

That was a can of worms you opened.

But to be honest, had it been someone else (e.g. DCAllAmerican. No disrespect, but those are your type of topics bro) it probably would have survived for a bit longer.

Though in retrospect, we all know why brothas go for the white meat. Therefore, a topic wasn't really needed.

Damn Pookie, it's not that serious
smh.gif

It's only for wealthy men, in fact, any man to be attracted to beautiful women.  These women just happen to be of a certain skin tone.  Not all of those dudes were with white girls, some were with asian and latina girls. 

Personally, if a girl is darker than Halle Berry...

steve-nash-no-thanks-o.gif

Not really sure why the thread was locked either. I could understand the Mod's trying to avoid any tactless racial debate threads. But I have a hard time understanding how that wasn't an interesting (at the very least) topic to speak on.

I think a lot of these posts made about race are more done as instigation rather than wanting an actual discussion.
Some people make post to bait people into an argument and then they disappear, and some dudes fall for it every time

laugh.gif
@ the title.

I can't blame those dudes. Its hard enough to find love. If your gonna do yourself the injustices and bring race into it, then good luck.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

I think a lot of these posts made about race are more done as instigation rather than wanting an actual discussion.
Some people make post to bait people into an argument and then they disappear, and some dudes fall for it every time

its the truth...its a post every 2 days..."black nters...." "the black man"..."...white woman/blackman" etc. 
you know damn well they dont want no dicussion they just want to see some sonning and dudes getting pissed and bickering

Back
Top Bottom