its time we talk about jay z....

and his "ties" to the unholy(we know what that is)

i mean im not condemneding the dude i listen to him alot and he is one of the best rappers out right now(if not of all time)
but everywhere i go all i see is his "connections" to the illuminati... and some of the accusations look so real... its as if they can't be disproved

indifferent.gif

Its crazy how yall care about this dudes "ties" to some fake cults. But we got +##$*+ claiming bloods and crips influencing +##$*+ to kill each other and !+#$

Illuminati aint never affected my hood.

Originally Posted by cartune

Its crazy how yall care about this dudes "ties" to some fake cults. But we got +##$*+ claiming bloods and crips influencing +##$*+ to kill each other and !+#$

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This post makes sense. [/color]

eek.gif
THIS.

Originally Posted by Rafool

eek.gif
THIS.

Originally Posted by Rafool

eek.gif
THIS.

It's all controlled poison at the end of the day.  And whether you call it illuminati or the "man", your hood has been affected.

Back
Top Bottom