ITT: Everything Electro/Dubstep/House/Trance Music

gonna DL it. spotify premium for the win.

DnB is slowly taking over as my preferred Electronic genre. I know I don't live somewhere like in Europe where its prevalent if you wanted to go out on the town. but I simply googled Drum and Bass in the Bay Area and found that every sunday this small spot in SF has DnB nights always for free. late last year Makoto was listed to play one of those sundays and it was lit. always has a good sized crown. place is called F8

theres another spot that I've read plays DnB every fourth friday of the month in Oakland but I've yet to gone

hes a bit softer but I enjoy him nonetheless

third sidenote. this chicks dope

Im really enjoying this years bbc residencys so far. I thiught kolsch and deadmau5 would be hard to top but mura masa, black Madonna, and t q d have been dope so far! Anyone else been listening?

Im really enjoying this years bbc residencys so far. I thiught kolsch and deadmau5 would be hard to top but mura masa, black Madonna, and t q d have been dope so far! Anyone else been listening?
how do you listen into BBC residencey? Deadmau5's was pretty easy and popped up everywhere last year but I can't find Mura Masa and co.

how do you listen into BBC residencey? Deadmau5's was pretty easy and popped up everywhere last year but I can't find Mura Masa and co.
Mixcloud. The search function sucks though so i either google ot or such through 1001tracklists and play from the embedded player there (or open in mixcloud from there). I find A LOT of **** on sound/mixcloud, and you can download as mp3 easily with a chrome extension.

so i just heard on sirius today that they are giving diplo his own channel, and it looks like it will replace electric area (ch 52). pretty bummed about that, as that channel is really the only one i listen to on sirius, and tbh im not a huge diplo fan.

Back
Top Bottom