ITT: Everything Electro/Dubstep/House/Trance Music

vicii-Tim-Eerie-Posthumous-Album-All-Time-01.jpg

dropped today

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertai...album-review-djs-posthumous-release-is-eerie/

RIP Phillipe Zdar
Always been a huge cassius fan, this sucks. And odd it kind of seems like he died the same way as Mehdi did.

new A&B. its all ambient music but even more interesting is that after this album the deluxe version so to speak is a spoken word motivational piece to half of the album you just listened to. I listened once but I I'm good my dudes:lol: and these are the gods of Trance:rofl:

new small KP EP

another new from Mau5trap label

new 82 album. nice tech house

fhfhfhgh.png
youtube have now introduced this brilliant new feature to customize your own playback speed and increase the speed with 5%, now you can speed up the tracks with 10-15%, before you had to do with the available settings and you couldnt speed up the videos with 5%

Cashmere Cat came out with a new album. it's more of his distinct sound as compared to his last album in '17 which was more popish and had a lot of features. this song is a remix of xxxtentacion's moonlight

Moon Boots graced us with another full deep house album. i dig it.

Mr. Carmack released an album recently. If you miss hiphop instrumentals with a hint of electronic OR just DJ Shadow in general here's your chance

good 'ol Cosmic Gate with a great compilation album for your perfect trance or festival EDM

Tinlicker... he moved from the mau5trap label and onto anjunabeats. great mesh of sound he can create

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTDeJAFKMhU
Eptic's EP, straight Trap/dubstep

https://youtu.be/pRIaZ6FyDx0
Kaskade being Kaskade with another great compilation album for the people.

Cosmic gates is siiick.

Still listening to group therapy every week. :pimp:

And yeah I had to shut that A&B album off...

Last edited:
Been struggling to find new music. What are your sources for good techno/house

I'll come across a Spotify or YouTube Playlist I a lot of times and let it ride.

I add songs I like to my Apple Music then I explore those artist Apple Music catalog from there.

I ****in love electronic music man. Got into it pretty late, not of my people **** with it, I'm getting older, people not trying to go out no more, but I still started hittin all the shows this year. :lol:

Cashmere Cat came out with a new album. it's more of his distinct sound as compared to his last album in '17 which was more popish and had a lot of features. this song is a remix of xxxtentacion's moonlight

Moon Boots graced us with another full deep house album. i dig it.

Mr. Carmack released an album recently. If you miss hiphop instrumentals with a hint of electronic OR just DJ Shadow in general here's your chance

good 'ol Cosmic Gate with a great compilation album for your perfect trance or festival EDM

Tinlicker... he moved from the mau5trap label and onto anjunabeats. great mesh of sound he can create

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTDeJAFKMhU
Eptic's EP, straight Trap/dubstep

https://youtu.be/pRIaZ6FyDx0
Kaskade being Kaskade with another great compilation album for the people.

Bout to go through all of this in the coming weeks. :pimp:

I'll come across a Spotify or YouTube Playlist I a lot of times and let it ride.

I add songs I like to my Apple Music then I explore those artist Apple Music catalog from there.

I ****in love electronic music man. Got into it pretty late, not of my people **** with it, I'm getting older, people not trying to go out no more, but I still started hittin all the shows this year. :lol:

In the bay Halcyon, monarch and Public Works are my favorite spots.
Saw Charlotte de Witte at Halcyon last month and she wrecked it.
What type of stuff are you into? Imma post some **** in here tonight for you.

also in the bay there's F8 in the city where every sunday night is (always) free and drum & bass. scheduling stopped me but i used to always be there

Icicle actually played last year and seen Makoto there before too. he released an album this year as well. liquid D&B

In the bay Halcyon, monarch and Public Works are my favorite spots.
Saw Charlotte de Witte at Halcyon last month and she wrecked it.
What type of stuff are you into? Imma post some **** in here tonight for you.

Great to know about those spots. I never even heard of Halcyon, been to Monarch once I'm pretty sure, but it must have been a hip-hop/r&b night.

I do have one girl homie who's into Techno, she introduced me to Public Works definitely been in there a few times. :lol:

I tend to lean towards the more mainstream stuff, if it's not easily accessible, it's hard for me to even learn about it unless I stumble on it by chance.

The artists who are staples for me in my library right now, I'm really into Rufus Du Sol (seen them 4x in the last 2 years in Oakland/SF), Gorgon City, Croatia Squad, Zhu, Nora En Pure, Disclosure, Eli & Fure.

Honestly man I got my toes wet with electronic music 5 years overseas, it wasn't until the start of 2019 that I really started to understand what it is that I like in terms of all the genres/sub-genres, and being able to recognize the different sounds by ear.

House music is my heart man, including Deep House. That's probably what I listen to the most on my own, but I love going to shows and getting put on other sounds. I like Progressive House a lot too, listen to that sometimes when I'm working. Good bit of Tech house on my phone.

I need to be live at the venue and preferably on a drug ( :blush: ) to really feel hardcore Techno like that.

Underworld finally touring in the US again! Bay heads get there and meet up with me. I'm rolling solo because this is a must see.

lane 8 came out with an great trance album from the ajunadeep label. can already see it in a year's favourites category

London Elekricity (host of Hospital Records podcast on spotify) released a DnB album Oct '19 that is worth checking out.

Lenzman from metalheadz label released a chill/liquid DnB album that I completely skipped over and enjoy

Gareth Emery announced his fourth album is coming out this year. that's all hr gave us lol

completely forgot about Partiboi69! This dude is pure memes but his mixes are top notch :lol: :pimp:

blast from the past with late 90's-early00 sounds. dirty house, classic techno. music that sounds like it was featured in Mortal Kombat 2, Rush 2 and just dope overall

makes his own music too but sounds decades old:pimp:

This HOSH set in India for Cercle is pretty good. The Cercle videos are unmatched right now IMO, outstanding quality.

Back
Top Bottom