ITT: Everything Electro/Dubstep/House/Trance Music

Honestly can't say there was amount of releases this year sadly. or maybe I'm just getting old and not in with the scene entirely as I sued too lol

kryptogram's project is pretty good. deep house with indie electro vibes. maybe on the list if I can spin it a few more times

Fred again...'s album constructed with friends and the pandemic is definitely on the list

PinkPantheress' UK Garage, DnB sounding with poppy vocals mix is real nice. released this or last month. still need to feel this one out

Caught Rufus Du Sol's show this past weekend at Banc of California Stadium. Fools killed it. They've come such a long way since I first saw them at CRSSD in 2017. Highly recommended.

Caught Rufus Du Sol's show this past weekend at Banc of California Stadium. Fools killed it. They've come such a long way since I first saw them at CRSSD in 2017. Highly recommended.

Caught them at CRSSD last year and they were great. They were Outsidelands out here a couple weeks ago but played the same time as my homegirl so had to miss em but not mad at all she threw down :lol:

random but beatport's deep house top 100 surprisingly has some good tracks to discover. was expecting it to be cluttered with a bunch of spinnin deep/anjunadeep/sirius chill type tracks, but there's actually some good stuff if you dig around

Last edited:
I actually do like those sounds but they’re so accessible and available so it’s cool to discover some of the harder to find type tracks. I initially had a parenthesis that said not that there’s anything wrong with them, shoulda left it :lol:

Been big on the “organic house” sound so I’m hype to dig through those tracks

I do :lol:

Did anyone check out the a&b for cercle? Was great as usual for cercle (and a&b).

Brooooo I live in Medellin the closest major city to Guatape just a couple hours away. I don't know how I didn't hear about Cercle coming. Lost my **** when I saw it on YouTube. :lol:

I do :lol:

Did anyone check out the a&b for cercle? Was great as usual for cercle (and a&b).

Brooooo I live in Medellin the closest major city to Guatape just a couple hours away. I don't know how I didn't hear about Cercle coming. Lost my **** when I saw it on YouTube. :lol:

Ohh damn. That woulda been crazy to be there.

Being at a cercle show is a bucket list thing for me, and one I’ll probably never get to do unfortunately.

I’ve seen ajunadeep before. Well their collective hosting a lot of places here in the Bay. Always a smooth time. Nothing wrong with them in my book

my bad with spamming but i know a few of ya'll mentioned cercle/ajunadeep etc and this list has a lot of those types of tracks

Been finding a lot of heat on all these playlists after my usual sources stagnated a bit. I'm glad they've reclassified their genres to distinguish this vibe and what they now put in dance pop from the more original deep house sound. got confusing years ago when deep house became this big umbrella term and things that sounded nothing alike got lumped together.

Last edited:
Still need to really sit down with that Bonobo album. The last one was fire so I have high expectations.

I’m always gonna be partial to Bonobo, first DJ set I ever saw back in 2015. I really enjoyed the new album.

I’m liking that Lane 8 that just dropped too.

Currently listening. Apple Music gang :pimp: ngl I feel left out tho when people do their Spotify end of the year stuff. I got both, still not sure why I make a monthly donation to Spotify if I only use Apple tho, actually ab to go ahead and cancel that :lol:

For anyone who might not know, Apple Music has that listen now button on the bottom left hand corner. Every week it generates a few new playlists for you of 25 tracks. Friday is new music, Sunday Chill, and Monday a “Get Up” playlist. I find a lot of music like that, particularly the new music one. And using the “love” and “suggest less like this” will fine tune it to your tastes.

0F75D1C9-0C7B-4438-A961-044B364986A7.jpeg

9C791928-127E-4E19-B29E-C89AE1B24EE7.jpeg

This is going on right now. I got a set at 8:45PM PST if y’all got nothing to do.
Doing an after stream for an hour or so on my channel but they’re gonna raid me from the event.

Last edited:
Any of yall **** with Hot Since 82?

Been listening to him for a few years now but he’ll always be a prime example of one of those artist I just connected with from the very first time I heard their stuff.

Back
Top Bottom