ITT: We ball in our Jay's

Whatup my dudes? So after playing some ball in my lowtop 23's I have to say they are my favorite pair of shoes to play ball in. Recently tried my '10 crazy 8 retro's and hated playing in them. I would love to ball in my retro's but none of them are beat enough. I've heard that 14's and 11's are the best. What's your favorite Jordan to hoop in? Numbered series only. 

Whatup my dudes? So after playing some ball in my lowtop 23's I have to say they are my favorite pair of shoes to play ball in. Recently tried my '10 crazy 8 retro's and hated playing in them. I would love to ball in my retro's but none of them are beat enough. I've heard that 14's and 11's are the best. What's your favorite Jordan to hoop in? Numbered series only. 

hands down no jordan is seeing the 18 and 19 when it comes to performance..............well maybe the XIV but the cushioning on those 2 i mentioned will never be beat double stack zoom!

hands down no jordan is seeing the 18 and 19 when it comes to performance..............well maybe the XIV but the cushioning on those 2 i mentioned will never be beat double stack zoom!

Back
Top Bottom