ITT: We ball in our Jay's

i would say the most comfortable AJ series will be the XIX SE version. It's so comfortable with the double stack zoom & 3/4 carbon shank plate, the only weakness will be just slightly high off the ground.

i would say the most comfortable AJ series will be the XIX SE version. It's so comfortable with the double stack zoom & 3/4 carbon shank plate, the only weakness will be just slightly high off the ground.

The Jordan XX2 are extremely comfortable to hoop in.
I also hooped in my Space Jams a couple of times and they were alright, but nowhere near as comfy as the XX2's.

The Jordan XX2 are extremely comfortable to hoop in.
I also hooped in my Space Jams a couple of times and they were alright, but nowhere near as comfy as the XX2's.

Originally Posted by tevinbrad

Originally Posted by jusdre86

my favorite are the 9z, my least favorite are the 12z

Do you have narrow feet? I find the 9s to be tight on me.

yea i do have narrow feet, my friends complain about the 9z too because it leaves their nails black and purple

Originally Posted by tevinbrad

Originally Posted by jusdre86

my favorite are the 9z, my least favorite are the 12z

Do you have narrow feet? I find the 9s to be tight on me.

yea i do have narrow feet, my friends complain about the 9z too because it leaves their nails black and purple

the J's I usually use for ballin are 23s, 6 rings, 2011s and 3s and by far I go with the 2011s.
So light and great support.

the J's I usually use for ballin are 23s, 6 rings, 2011s and 3s and by far I go with the 2011s.
So light and great support.

Originally Posted by TeamCharisma69

Originally Posted by jj302030

I hoop in my V's.... i have to say that they suck compared to new technology in b-ball shoes "my kobe vi" but the love of jordan keep me hoopin in them at lease once a week  
damn you balled in wolf grey v's. do you ever get blisters? i usually only ball in jordans if they are an older released pair that's beaten half to death. 

Vs are my most fave jordans ever but yeah the old tech is making them hard to regularly ball in.. so what i did is got a full size up and replace the insoles with the extra ones from the 2011s and now theyre mad comfy to ball!! =D

Originally Posted by TeamCharisma69

Originally Posted by jj302030

I hoop in my V's.... i have to say that they suck compared to new technology in b-ball shoes "my kobe vi" but the love of jordan keep me hoopin in them at lease once a week  
damn you balled in wolf grey v's. do you ever get blisters? i usually only ball in jordans if they are an older released pair that's beaten half to death. 

Vs are my most fave jordans ever but yeah the old tech is making them hard to regularly ball in.. so what i did is got a full size up and replace the insoles with the extra ones from the 2011s and now theyre mad comfy to ball!! =D

8, 13, and 10 are nice for balling in. haven't played in that many Air Jordans so those are my picks

8, 13, and 10 are nice for balling in. haven't played in that many Air Jordans so those are my picks

Last time I play some basketball. . I used my playoffs XII.. but I'm about to switch them up with my last shot XIV..

Last time I play some basketball. . I used my playoffs XII.. but I'm about to switch them up with my last shot XIV..

Back
Top Bottom