ITT: You tell me one problem you're currently facing and I try and help you solve it

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
i have a family member who keeps sending me texts every damn day. they are inspirational like have a good day think positive blah blah blah etc! and i HATE them. I hate chain e-mail/text forwarding all that and i have no problem telling people to lose my number if they cant refrain from sending that crap. but i dont want to come off as a jerk to her because we arent close...at least in my eyes but she really wants to feel related to me. how do i get this madness to stop!!!!!!! i delete and ignore all of them now but this is killing me.
[/td][/tr][/table]
you should approach the situation positively and let her know that while you are thankful for the little 'pep-talks',

that you're in a great position in life where its not necessary for her to do such, but that you very much appreciate that her heart is in the right place and that she is an inspiration herself, not neccesarily what she says
How do I sell my house? I live in Houston and can't seem to sell my house, any advice?

Have you tried dealing with realtors directly?

if not try:

housebuyernetwork.com
owners.com

its a long shot, but hopefully you can get things going
should i transfer schools.?

if i major in cis will i ever be a millionaire?

what would be your reason for transferring?

Your major is probably in decent demand, but you may not become a millionare.

Im sure you'll make a suitable income if you apply yourself, however.

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
i have a family member who keeps sending me texts every damn day. they are inspirational like have a good day think positive blah blah blah etc! and i HATE them. I hate chain e-mail/text forwarding all that and i have no problem telling people to lose my number if they cant refrain from sending that crap. but i dont want to come off as a jerk to her because we arent close...at least in my eyes but she really wants to feel related to me. how do i get this madness to stop!!!!!!! i delete and ignore all of them now but this is killing me.
[/td][/tr][/table]
you should approach the situation positively and let her know that while you are thankful for the little 'pep-talks',

that you're in a great position in life where its not necessary for her to do such, but that you very much appreciate that her heart is in the right place and that she is an inspiration herself, not neccesarily what she says
How do I sell my house? I live in Houston and can't seem to sell my house, any advice?

Have you tried dealing with realtors directly?

if not try:

housebuyernetwork.com
owners.com

its a long shot, but hopefully you can get things going
should i transfer schools.?

if i major in cis will i ever be a millionaire?

what would be your reason for transferring?

Your major is probably in decent demand, but you may not become a millionare.

Im sure you'll make a suitable income if you apply yourself, however.

I'm flying into South Beach Thursday. Want to watch iMPACT with me? Nh.

I may have an opportunity to score a great job. Problem is I help out my pops with his small business while working pretty much full time. Taking a new gig would leave me no time to help him. (He needs the help.) Also, my sister is in the exact same boat. So it would be a double whammy for him. My sister would be getting a dream job, though. So if she left no one would be mad. Would it be selfish for me to take the new gig?

I may have an opportunity to score a great job. Problem is I help out my pops with his small business while working pretty much full time. Taking a new gig would leave me no time to help him. (He needs the help.) Also, my sister is in the exact same boat. So it would be a double whammy for him. My sister would be getting a dream job, though. So if she left no one would be mad. Would it be selfish for me to take the new gig?

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

how any of you watch TNA is beyond me. Id rather whack it with sandpaper.

You're in a tough position there with your job and family and whatnot.

If your pops loves you, he would want you to bloom and spread your wings.

If its something you see yourself really committing to and having a future in, you need to take your pops out for a brewski and tell him whats what.

You may end up regretting it if you dont.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

how any of you watch TNA is beyond me. Id rather whack it with sandpaper.

You're in a tough position there with your job and family and whatnot.

If your pops loves you, he would want you to bloom and spread your wings.

If its something you see yourself really committing to and having a future in, you need to take your pops out for a brewski and tell him whats what.

You may end up regretting it if you dont.

My parents are buying me a brand new car. Budget is $25000, has to be 4 doors and has to be japanese/Korean car. Oh and it HAS to be brand nre car. I need help deciding what's the best choice? BTW I'm 18 and I drive about 70 miles 4 times a week commuting from college.

My parents are buying me a brand new car. Budget is $25000, has to be 4 doors and has to be japanese/Korean car. Oh and it HAS to be brand nre car. I need help deciding what's the best choice? BTW I'm 18 and I drive about 70 miles 4 times a week commuting from college.

I just got an hdmi to vga cable that I try to connect my hdtv to my laptop but nothing comes up on my tv. My laptop shows that it detects an outside display but when my tv is in hdmi1 nothing is on the screen. 

I just got an hdmi to vga cable that I try to connect my hdtv to my laptop but nothing comes up on my tv. My laptop shows that it detects an outside display but when my tv is in hdmi1 nothing is on the screen. 

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Not to threadjack but just tell her you don't have unlimited texts and it costs you a lot of money by going over.

I'm going to school at the moment(business admin) and my heart isn't in it at all. I have also started a business but am lacking funds to cover the supplies that are needed. Secondly I'm about to get my associates in business admin but I was thinking in doing something with computer design/art as it will help me with the company.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Not to threadjack but just tell her you don't have unlimited texts and it costs you a lot of money by going over.

I'm going to school at the moment(business admin) and my heart isn't in it at all. I have also started a business but am lacking funds to cover the supplies that are needed. Secondly I'm about to get my associates in business admin but I was thinking in doing something with computer design/art as it will help me with the company.

should i keep my baby girl from my other 2 baby mommas finding out ?(with the fear of them takin my boys away) or should i just tell them and roll with the punches?

Would you mind elaborating more on this issue? Im genuinely interested

okay bra here it is.. i have 3 kids from 3 different girls 2 of the girls know bout each other and thats coo its on a good note but the 3rd no one knows about. i see the 3rd BM once a week if not more(she lives an hour and a half away) but i havent had the heart to tell the other 2 that i have a lil girl with the fear that they will be super pissed(like i would in there shoes) and oh say well you will never see your kid you have with me!!

i take care of all 3 kids so i dont see whats wrong i mean im not with any of the 3 i just see them alot because of the kids what should i do tell them or keep it in the dark til the light hits??

should i keep my baby girl from my other 2 baby mommas finding out ?(with the fear of them takin my boys away) or should i just tell them and roll with the punches?

Would you mind elaborating more on this issue? Im genuinely interested

okay bra here it is.. i have 3 kids from 3 different girls 2 of the girls know bout each other and thats coo its on a good note but the 3rd no one knows about. i see the 3rd BM once a week if not more(she lives an hour and a half away) but i havent had the heart to tell the other 2 that i have a lil girl with the fear that they will be super pissed(like i would in there shoes) and oh say well you will never see your kid you have with me!!

i take care of all 3 kids so i dont see whats wrong i mean im not with any of the 3 i just see them alot because of the kids what should i do tell them or keep it in the dark til the light hits??

off the top of my head, Id go with a nissan altima.

good gas mileage, reliable engine, and pretty stylish for what you get.

Outside of trying your other options (HDMI2 and 3) i cant help you with this one unfortunately.

I'm going to school at the moment(business admin) and my heart isn't in it at all. I have also started a business but am lacking funds to cover the supplies that are needed. Secondly I'm about to get my associates in business admin but I was thinking in doing something with computer design/art as it will help me with the company

Ever thought about pursuing a double major? the workload will be rough but if you have a solid business model and the kind of drive that is required to make any business work, you may want to pursue it.

If you could put together a respectable presentation, perhaps you could pitch your idea to local investors in your area or family/friends in order to front some of the money for whatever your product may be.

Yikes...

Well, to me it sounds like you're better off not telling them. Although if you do this, LEARN HOW TO COVER YOUR TRACKS!

think a few steps ahead, because if you end up getting caught in the lie, you're done for
laugh.gif

I cant blame you for wanting to keep the other women in the dark about it, I would probably do the same.

a wise man once said: "We must deceive them so as not to hurt them, and in that way, we honor them."

internet addiction

ever thought about joining a local club of some sort?

Maybe take the time to learn an instrument, or a boxing class. Explore your horizons. look into the barrel of the gun, pee into the wind!

You never know what you'll learn or who you'll end up meeting.

off the top of my head, Id go with a nissan altima.

good gas mileage, reliable engine, and pretty stylish for what you get.

Outside of trying your other options (HDMI2 and 3) i cant help you with this one unfortunately.

I'm going to school at the moment(business admin) and my heart isn't in it at all. I have also started a business but am lacking funds to cover the supplies that are needed. Secondly I'm about to get my associates in business admin but I was thinking in doing something with computer design/art as it will help me with the company

Ever thought about pursuing a double major? the workload will be rough but if you have a solid business model and the kind of drive that is required to make any business work, you may want to pursue it.

If you could put together a respectable presentation, perhaps you could pitch your idea to local investors in your area or family/friends in order to front some of the money for whatever your product may be.

Yikes...

Well, to me it sounds like you're better off not telling them. Although if you do this, LEARN HOW TO COVER YOUR TRACKS!

think a few steps ahead, because if you end up getting caught in the lie, you're done for
laugh.gif

I cant blame you for wanting to keep the other women in the dark about it, I would probably do the same.

a wise man once said: "We must deceive them so as not to hurt them, and in that way, we honor them."

internet addiction

ever thought about joining a local club of some sort?

Maybe take the time to learn an instrument, or a boxing class. Explore your horizons. look into the barrel of the gun, pee into the wind!

You never know what you'll learn or who you'll end up meeting.

should i stop being a lame and smash these girls even if they aint cute, they like in the 5-6 area....

should i stop being a lame and smash these girls even if they aint cute, they like in the 5-6 area....

I'm trying to get 15-20 pounds on by the end of the summer, so Any tips on what foods, good supplements that don't involve Creatine or at least the lowest amount around so i don't loose some of my progress if i stop taking it.
anything would help, cause the rate I'm putting on weight is at an extreme dead crawl.

Back
Top Bottom