I've been scammed by Mas Esco

Originally Posted by iswearimcool

oh damn thats 3 blocks from my crib. too bad imma punk.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

few weeks ago i made my 1st transaction here on NT as a Seller.
steps:
buyer Paid me through Paypal, transfer it right away to my bank account.
Shipped the shoe to the Verified address on the paypal. (I did search his name on facebook and twitter just to make sure its a real person before shipping the shoe)
I shipped the shoe with tracking no. and signature confirmation.

and an extra effort to avoid being scammed as a SELLER.
2n09084.jpg

2qd0cpd.jpg

I used a clear food warp to cover the shoe inside the box, tape all round it with my initial on each tape/box.

Buyer cant claim that he got a wrong shoe or some beat up pair. (because as soon he open the box he will see what shoes in it..through the clear food wrap)
Im sure he cant just undo the tape and exchange the shoe, due to the food wrap is being so sticky. im sure it will stick all together with the tape as soon he tries to undo it and put it back together. also aligning the letter from my initial is somewhat impossible to do.

maybe this will help somehow the seller for being scammed. (what do you thing NTers?)

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

few weeks ago i made my 1st transaction here on NT as a Seller.
steps:
buyer Paid me through Paypal, transfer it right away to my bank account.
Shipped the shoe to the Verified address on the paypal. (I did search his name on facebook and twitter just to make sure its a real person before shipping the shoe)
I shipped the shoe with tracking no. and signature confirmation.

and an extra effort to avoid being scammed as a SELLER.
2n09084.jpg

2qd0cpd.jpg

I used a clear food warp to cover the shoe inside the box, tape all round it with my initial on each tape/box.

Buyer cant claim that he got a wrong shoe or some beat up pair. (because as soon he open the box he will see what shoes in it..through the clear food wrap)
Im sure he cant just undo the tape and exchange the shoe, due to the food wrap is being so sticky. im sure it will stick all together with the tape as soon he tries to undo it and put it back together. also aligning the letter from my initial is somewhat impossible to do.

maybe this will help somehow the seller for being scammed. (what do you thing NTers?)
If someone is careful enough, all they have to do is remove one side of the food wrap. It's a good idea, but def not bulletproof. 

thats not a bad idea though

do any of you guys sell on ebay? do you jump through all these hoops too? I havent been this careful but might start

also does anybody know if the crooks at paypal can take money away from you if you have it moved from your paypal account to your bank account??

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

This is exactly why I only do Money Orders. Thanks, now I have another thread to refer to when people tell me that PayPal is 100% safe.

thought it was to.  back to money orders

money orders are all i take 
i have never sold anthing on here with paypal 

i have not seen a scam thread on here in a minute 

Originally Posted by tobiastorgenson

also does anybody know if the crooks at paypal can take money away from you if you have it moved from your paypal account to your bank account??

Doesnt matter if the moneys in there or not.

If its not in there your account will have a negative balance.

Either way your %#*%#!.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Either way your %#*%#!.

Can't you close the account or just remove your bank account/cc numbers from paypal and stop using the account?

Happen to me a few years ago when the first Spizikes came out... $400
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Till this day I never used paypal, so much stuff to know about how to work it...

I sold a pair of spacejams to a NTer named Mas Esco.  He sent payment via paypal and i shipped the shoes the next day. now theres a hold on the money saying that he didnt get the shoes.  I gave him a tracking number minutes after i shipped the kicks.  I just used the tracking number on UPS dot com and it says that they were delivered on 8/30/11 at 1:14 P.M.  What should i do in this situation?  Im about to get in touch with a mod right now

EDIT:  heres the tracking number
1z37x0620364365035

heres the address the kicks shipped to
Devin Montgomery
412 Birmingham Ave. 15210
Pittsburgh , PA

changed his name to Rwendt23

address from paypal
4306 46 st apt 2c. sunnyside ny 11104

they gave the little +$**@ his money back smfh

Hey OP there is an  Rwendt23 ebay and he's selling a bunch of SJ's.
http://myworld.ebay.com/rwendt23/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

http://
 Back to previous search  
[h1]eBay My World: rwendt23
s.gif
( 1008
iconRedStar_25x25.gif
)
s.gif
icontrsmini.gif
s.gif
s.gif
[/h1]

imgBuddyBig25.gif

Views: 4421 total
Items for sale
Add to favorite sellers
Contact member

Listings

2000 NIKE AIR JORDAN VI sz 12 DS 5 6 VI DMP 11 XI CDP
US $575.00
Time Left: 2d 19h 48m 55s

NIKE AIR JORDAN VII XVI sz 13 DS 7 CDP 16 VI DMP 11 XI
US $550.00
Time Left: 2d 19h 34m 02s

changed his name to Rwendt23

Rwendt23 is actually a EXTREMELY legit seller on ebay. When you say he changed his name what exactly do you mean...is that his new niketalk name or email address? If anything contact the REAL Rwendt23 and let him know about the situation tell him that a scammer is using his ebay name. THe REAL Rwendt23's information from ebay is below. I have his cell phone Number I dont know if I should make his cell # viewable in this post but pm me if u need it or click on one of his items in ebay to  find his  #

[*]Contact Info

Hey NT whats up this is slickrw23 from NT & rwendt23 on Ebay & ISS it was brought to my attention from fellow NT Member hAzEee aNd sN that someone on NT has been scamming people n using a username of Rwendt23 just letting everyone know that I am the most legit person that anyone could buy off of I have over 1,000 feedbacks on Ebay I am a Top Rated Seller & Powerseller on Ebay for going on 9yrs now so hopefully no one thinks its me cause ITS DEF NOT !!! Again my name is Richard Wendt my Ebay User Name is: rwendt23 my ISS name is rwendt23 & my NT name is slickrw23 here is a link to my Ebay Page check me out thanks:

http://feedback.ebay.com/...wendt23&ftab=AllFeedback

anyone wants to talk about this matter feel free to text/call me @ 586-362-7551 this is my Cell #

I am just sitting here & I get a email from hAzEee aNd sN saying someone is pulling scams under the UserName: Rwendt23 JUST HERE TO CLEAR MY NAME IT IS NOT ME thank you NT !!! Shout Out to hAzEee aNd sN for the HEADS UP thanks bro

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Hey OP there is an  Rwendt23 ebay and he's selling a bunch of SJ's.
http://myworld.ebay.com/rwendt23/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

http://
THats why the scammer changed his name to rwendt23 so people like u can think that the scammer is Rwendt23 on ebay. THat ebay seller Rwendt23 is 100% legit with 100% positive feedback on ebay in over 1000 Transactions. The nike talk Scammer who changed his name to Rwendt23 wants to mislead people and have them target the wrong person. 

I just sent this email to: thenewjs23 fellow NT Member:

Hey bro this is Richard Wendt = rwendt23 from ebay & ISS & slickrw23 from NT I am not A SCAMMER check the feedback on ebay bro contact me asap @ 586-362-7551 this is my cell # I see ur trying to help someone out but don't be throwing people under the bus throwing my name out there isn't cool at all check all my 1,008 feedbacks all 100% Positive & I am a Top Rated Seller & Powerseller I wouldnt be able to obtain & maintain that on Ebay if I wasn't Legit been on Ebay almost 9yrs bro do alil bit of homework before u throw someone under the bus like that I dont appreciate it thanks

Originally Posted by slickrw23

Hey NT whats up this is slickrw23 from NT & rwendt23 on Ebay & ISS it was brought to my attention from fellow NT Member hAzEee aNd sN that someone on NT has been scamming people n using a username of Rwendt23 just letting everyone know that I am the most legit person that anyone could buy off of I have over 1,000 feedbacks on Ebay I am a Top Rated Seller & Powerseller on Ebay for going on 9yrs now so hopefully no one thinks its me cause ITS DEF NOT !!! Again my name is Richard Wendt my Ebay User Name is: rwendt23 my ISS name is rwendt23 & my NT name is slickrw23 here is a link to my Ebay Page check me out thanks:

http://feedback.ebay.com/...wendt23&ftab=AllFeedback

anyone wants to talk about this matter feel free to text/call me @ 586-362-7551 this is my Cell #

I am just sitting here & I get a email from hAzEee aNd sN saying someone is pulling scams under the UserName: Rwendt23 JUST HERE TO CLEAR MY NAME IT IS NOT ME thank you NT !!! Shout Out to hAzEee aNd sN for the HEADS UP thanks bro

No Problem, I just hope Souljaman22 can get his money back.  Souljaman22, I don't know if you have tried calling paypal yet, but the number for paypal is  1-402-935-2050. Don't give up theres still hope to get the money back call em up ASAP and explain to them EVERYTHING about the situation.Keep emialing that guy and tell him to send you the money. I know i'm not the victim of the scam but I can Imagine if I were, i'd want to end up getting back the money so I hope the best for you in this situation. 

THe address you sent the shoes to it could be his actual address or a relative's/friends....

edit: actually he scammed using the NT name, "Mas Esco" , then he decided to change his NT name to Rwendt23 right afterwards

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Either way your %#*%#!.

Can't you close the account or just remove your bank account/cc numbers from paypal and stop using the account?
You can do all that but you wont get away. The negative balance will go to a collection agency and you'll get hounded with phone calls and mail. If you choose to ignore them or dont take care of it in time you'll find a sweet surprise on your credit report. Happened to my friend 
30t6p3b.gif

EDIT:  heres the tracking number
1z37x0620364365035

heres the address the kicks shipped to
Devin Montgomery
Pittsburgh , PA

address from paypal

they gave the little +$**@ his money back smfh
Ok this is very important. WE KNOW for a fact the shoes were shipped AND delivered to

Devin Montgomery
Pittsburgh , PA

^ SO basically this is obviously where the shoes went. Now the problem is...he tried to mislead us by changing his NT name and using a fake one that isnt actually his. THerefore   it's possible he's trying to mislead us by having a paypal address that actually isn't his or anyone related to him. he may have just picked a random address and put it there
  - --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^
That address could be a fake  because why would he put his real address on paypal knowing he scammed someone and that the person he scammed will be viewing his paypal addresss. I'm not saying the Sunnyside NY address is not his i'm just saying it's a strong possibbility it may not be.Fact is the Pennsylvania Address is the one that should be focused on more because thats the address where the shoes were actaully sent . He wanted you to send the Shoes to the PA Address obviously because thats where he is. That NY address he posted is more than likely not his he probaly just has it there to mislead people into thinking thats his location or a relative's / friend's when it's actually not.

Souljaman22 you say UPS said the package was accepted by  a female is it possible your were scammed by a woman and she just put the Devin name there so you could think she is a man? Or maybe he lives with his mom or female relative and had them accept the package for him? Anyway Male or female it dont matter some kind of revenge has to be done if the person doesnt send you back you money.Call the paypal # I listed 1-402-935-2050 )and tell them EVERYTHING like I said but also Focus on the address below thats where the shoes were sent. Maybe some NT'er in that area can visit that address and ask them about the package.Mr./Ms. Scammer if you reading this, you better send that money or shoes back to souljaman22, or theres going to be A LOT of problems we have your address right here.

Pittsburgh , PA

Originally Posted by slickrw23

I just sent this email to: thenewjs23 fellow NT Member:

Hey bro this is Richard Wendt = rwendt23 from ebay & ISS & slickrw23 from NT I am not A SCAMMER check the feedback on ebay bro contact me asap @ 586-362-7551 this is my cell # I see ur trying to help someone out but don't be throwing people under the bus throwing my name out there isn't cool at all check all my 1,008 feedbacks all 100% Positive & I am a Top Rated Seller & Powerseller I wouldnt be able to obtain & maintain that on Ebay if I wasn't Legit been on Ebay almost 9yrs bro do alil bit of homework before u throw someone under the bus like that I dont appreciate it thanks
Yeah I got the email. 

I never said you did anything. I just said that there was a someone on ebay with the name op mentioned. See following:

"Hey OP there is an  Rwendt23 ebay and he's selling a bunch of SJ's.
[url=http://myworld.ebay.com/rwendt23/?_trksid=p4340.l2559]http://myworld.ebay.com/r...t23/?_trksid=p4340.l2559[/url]"

I was in the AJ11 Concord thread and saw the following:

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

30t6p3b.gif
at this guy for trying too sell his concords that he probably got from randy

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2...$@%+&hash=item2c5ecc6c58

Then by chance I came into this thread. Saw op mentioned your named. I was merely trying to help out op.  I dont know you and had no idea you were an NTer.

I looked to see if you were an NTer and saw no mentioned of it in your listing. I saw your good feedback and thats why I just gave OP a heads up and did not go into labeling you anything.

Now you may wanna pm teamfreshh cause he actually threw you under the bus. Eventhough I agree with him and especially now that I know you are an NTer. 

In the end you both need to know whats going on. You needed to come in and clear your name anyway. We do have people that lurk.

You guys can thank me later.

Someone should just make the Official I Got Scammed by a NTer thread.
This is getting ridiculous.

sorry i havent been online in a while
no i didnt get the money back and i called paypal and explained everything but they didnt do anything, they just continued to talk to me like i was wrong
im going to start emailing mas esco again but i doubt he replies. I filed a complaint on ic3.gov and will be filing a police report soon. i searched the name on facebook but there are alot of devin montgomerys.
one profile did stick out to me though, just have a hunch, here it is
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000632220528

Back
Top Bottom