ive never seen jordans look THIS bad on a NBA court because of quality issues.

900x900px-LL-324b3904_beasley-3.jpeg

sick.gif
laugh.gif

i hope those guys over at JB finally wake up and DYE da midsoles going forward.

Damn, that's brutal.  Man I watched Beasley in college every game in person and he was an absolute beast on the court.  Shame he just hasn't found the same level of success in the NBA.

Wow I guess even NBA players get the same crappy paint that we get, I thought the quality would be a little better for them.
Damn JB :smh:

The paint cracking could also have something to do with the midsoles they use now. Ever since they changed the air units back in 2004, the polyurethane is different.

The paint cracking could also have something to do with the midsoles they use now. Ever since they changed the air units back in 2004, the polyurethane is different.

Yeah it's different, as in no longer polyurethane, it's phylon, which is actually better material and more resistent to cracking and crumbling. The problem is the paint, always has been, always will be.

Last edited:
Yeah it's different, as in no longer polyurethane, it's phylon, which is actually better material and more resistent to cracking and crumbling. The problem is the paint, always has been, always will be.
air flight 89 retros are painted WAY better.

900x900px-LL-324b3904_beasley-3.jpeg

sick.gif
laugh.gif

i hope those guys over at JB finally wake up and DYE da midsoles going forward.
My Bred 4's look identical to these. TOTAL BS but what do you expect from someone as cheap as Michael Jordan!!! You can tell from the clothes he wears how cheap this superstar really is. I wish they made the shoes with the same quality as his game play was on the court but that's just a dream!!!

People still buy them regardless of price and quality. Why would they stop? Most of y'all claim they're just for casual ware anyway to justify the quality issues.

Definitely time to start dying them again. That hippy made good publicity for JB, I hope they're embarrassed.

Back
Top Bottom