ive never seen jordans look THIS bad on a NBA court because of quality issues.

Wish jb would use better technology 4 improving retro material 4 them to last longer especially with inflation

I'm pretty convinced they don't want to. they are happy with the little cycle they got going which makes them billions. I saw a video once with some concords made from some new material and I've been wondering why it still hasn't happened on a wide scale. I think it might happen but it's gonna be wayyy in the future.  I always wondered why instead of switching things to ashy suede why don't they use flywire or some new synthetic tech which they know is cheaper for them anyways. I think we will see this in maybe 10-20 years or more.

900x900px-LL-324b3904_beasley-3.jpeg

sick.gif
laugh.gif

i hope those guys over at JB finally wake up and DYE da midsoles going forward.
WOW THESE LOOK TERRIBLE

Why would Jordan Brand spend more money dying the mid-soles when half of the Retros they make just end up sitting in some kids closet for 10 years and never see the light of day?

I stopped buying new retros, no way I can justify paying damn near $200 for a pair of kicks with sub-par quality. I hope others follow.

smh...quality goes down, but the price goes up and they STILL sell-out every release...I can't wait until this "fad" is over with.

Half of these kids think these sneakers are collectors items when they're not.

Damn, that's brutal.  Man I watched Beasley in college every game in person and he was an absolute beast on the court.  Shame he just hasn't found the same level of success in the NBA.
He hasnt found the right team yet, If he does he would be an All-Star

guess none of you remember the 2004 or so Allstar Game were the player (can't think of his name) had on Black/Chrome 2s and the sole separated from the shoe. 

A paint job is nothing compared to that.

guess none of you remember the 2004 or so Allstar Game were the player (can't think of his name) had on Black/Chrome 2s and the sole separated from the shoe. 

A paint job is nothing compared to that.
those were "nu retro" 2's.....

Back
Top Bottom