I've quit smoking reefer...

strugglin myself..been 5 days

im irritable like a mf'er right now too and have insomnia like no other.

indifferent.gif

Tried it and had the weirdest trip ever...me high is a scary thing, had to make sure i was breathingand was literally turning bipolar....weed affects my brain in a negative way

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Tried it and had the weirdest trip ever...me high is a scary thing, had to make sure i was breathing and was literally turning bipolar....weed affects my brain in a negative way
Hmmm I thought it was harmless. Team WEED show yourselves
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Tried it and had the weirdest trip ever...me high is a scary thing, had to make sure i was breathing and was literally turning bipolar....weed affects my brain in a negative way
laugh.gif
Deaths caused by religion: millions
Deaths caused by weed: zero

HOLLLLLA. I'm Christian too, but look at the facts, my brother.

You should never let smoking get to where you can't stop... always keep a firm grip on reality.

Too much pot = spending too much money... think about that too much and you'll quit for sure.

by not being an addict.

weed isnt even addictive, you just have an addictive personality.
you'll move onto liquor or something else (could be positive)

If I haven't smoked close to when I end up sleeping my dreams are always crazy long and mad vivid...but if I'm blazed not a damn thing for the mostpart. The few times I've quit for whatever reason I'm always irritable as can be for a few days.

I can quit at the drop of a dime bag. Every once in a while I stop for about a week.

Just don't buy weed.

How you go from posting '4/20 News' to quitting....
alien.gif
alien.gif

That means you smoked TOO much.
Like any other thing, you can't abuse it.
Unlike alcohol though, smoking a lot won't end your night in a hospital... perhaps a panic attack like you had, but that goes away.
Just smoke less. Learn your limits. And remember that strains are different. One hit off one might = a bowl of an other.

I started meditating while high and have progressed a lot. It can be a great tool to many things.
Please smoke with a purpose. Don't smoke just to smoke.... Have fun with it... do productive things. It tends to make the most boring things fun.

I used to smoke trees all the time. Never ever liked it. Lamest drug in the world. I only did it because literally everyone I kicked itwith smoked and the blunt would always get passed my way and if I refused stonefaces were in full effect. Besides when I used to slang I only paid for trees ahandful of times to smoke. I started popping pills because I always wanted to try it and also so people wouldnt ask me to smoke cus I was already on somethingelse. Thats when I fell in love with xtc. Im sober off everything now including drank and its the hardest thing ive ever done in my life. To quit anythingfocus your attention and time on something else. I started hitting the gym again and now thats my addiction.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

I can quit at the drop of a dime bag. Every once in a while I stop for about a week.

Just don't buy weed.

How you go from posting '4/20 News' to quitting....
alien.gif
alien.gif

court... / probation... any more questions...

o and still be ready for 4/20 news...

I'm still an activist... i just don't smoke / deal anymore...

Originally Posted by bbrroowwnnssuuggaarr

I used to smoke trees all the time. Never ever liked it. Lamest drug in the world. I only did it because literally everyone I kicked it with smoked and the blunt would always get passed my way and if I refused stonefaces were in full effect. Besides when I used to slang I only paid for trees a handful of times to smoke. I started popping pills so people wouldnt ask me to smoke cus I was already on something else and thats when I fell in love with xtc. Im sober off everything now including drank and its the hardest thing ive ever done in my life. Ti quit anything focus your attention and time on something else. I started hitting the gym again and now thats my addiction.

I guess it ain't for you.
E is a much harder drug than MJ though.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

laugh.gif
you probably smoked a strong sativa for your first trip... that's like eating from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil... it'llshow you new things but only if you'r ready...

Back
Top Bottom