Iverson dunk on Kobe Bryant Vol. Really?

xtapolapacetl

Banned
Joined Aug 8, 2006
Even though they called it off, it was still impressive. Kobe ran away acting like not a damn thing happened.

RustyShackleford

Supporter
Joined Jul 20, 2009
In a highlight that happen over a decade ago, an idiot that gambled and drank his way out the league catches a 5 time champion and highest paid player in the game not looking. 

Joined Nov 22, 2006
Ruh oh. Here come the ban hammer. Xtap you already have been warned in the Kobe on Hakeem thread

Joined Jun 14, 2007
iverson is my favorite bballer of all time and i am a laker fan. get fisher and blake outta here and bring in the Answer

Joined Nov 25, 2004
Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Even though they called it off, it was still impressive. Kobe ran away acting like not a damn thing happened.

Because not a damn thing did happen, it was an obvious case of offensive interference

Joined Nov 28, 2008
Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

In a highlight that happen over a decade ago, an idiot that gambled and drank his way out the league catches a 5 time champion and highest paid player in the game not looking. 
calm down im a kobe fan but settle down its not that serious

xtapolapacetl

Banned
Joined Aug 8, 2006
Originally Posted by CP1708

I can't imagine the scouring you did to find this video.

Not nearly as much as you think. It was right next to the P.J. Brown dunk. It just happened to look very similar to the Olajuwon over the back dunk while holding on to the rim, perfect for exposing the hypocrisy of this forum.

Joined Jul 1, 2009
xta better not get banned for this or even a warning.

this is trolling at it's finest and this is trolling done right. if anyone really gets their panties in a bunch over this, to me your corny.

Joined Jan 17, 2006
Yo SKA where you at? 

this is trolling at it's finest and this is trolling done right. if anyone really gets their panties in a bunch over this, to me your corny.

Wrong... homeboy already got warned in the other thread. It was trolling. If this is the case of trolling done right? Then I trolled the correct way

Joined Jul 1, 2009
Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Yo SKA where you at? 

Wrong... homeboy already got warned in the other thread. It was trolling. If this is the case of trolling done right? Then I trolled the correct way

i didn't see your post or xta's i think they both got deleted.  but honestly i see nothing wrong in this post.  this is actually funny to me. 
there's a difference between funny trolling and annoying trolling like what that clown hanssum does.

Joined Jan 17, 2006
Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Yo SKA where you at? 

i didn't see your post or xta's i think they both got deleted.  but honestly i see nothing wrong in this post.  this is actually funny to me. 
there's a difference between funny trolling and annoying trolling like what that clown hanssum does.

Oh snap! My post did get deleted!
SKA be erasing the past post by post. He be on that MIB stuff!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now