Iverson dunk on Kobe Bryant Vol. Really?

xtapolapacetl

Banned
Even though they called it off, it was still impressive. Kobe ran away acting like not a damn thing happened.

A.I
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 My fav player of all time

In a highlight that happen over a decade ago, an idiot that gambled and drank his way out the league catches a 5 time champion and highest paid player in the game not looking. 
pimp.gif

Ruh oh. Here come the ban hammer. Xtap you already have been warned in the Kobe on Hakeem thread
laugh.gif

iverson is my favorite bballer of all time and i am a laker fan. get fisher and blake outta here and bring in the Answer

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Even though they called it off, it was still impressive. Kobe ran away acting like not a damn thing happened.

Because not a damn thing did happen, it was an obvious case of offensive interference

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

In a highlight that happen over a decade ago, an idiot that gambled and drank his way out the league catches a 5 time champion and highest paid player in the game not looking. 
pimp.gif

calm down im a kobe fan but settle down its not that serious
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

roll.gif
I can't imagine the scouring you did to find this video.

Not nearly as much as you think. It was right next to the P.J. Brown dunk. It just happened to look very similar to the Olajuwon over the back dunk while holding on to the rim, perfect for exposing the hypocrisy of this forum.

xta better not get banned for this or even a warning.

this is trolling at it's finest and this is trolling done right. if anyone really gets their panties in a bunch over this, to me your corny.

Yo SKA where you at? 
nerd.gif

this is trolling at it's finest and this is trolling done right. if anyone really gets their panties in a bunch over this, to me your corny.

Wrong... homeboy already got warned in the other thread. It was trolling. If this is the case of trolling done right? Then I trolled the correct way
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Yo SKA where you at? 
nerd.gif

Wrong... homeboy already got warned in the other thread. It was trolling. If this is the case of trolling done right? Then I trolled the correct way
roll.gif

i didn't see your post or xta's i think they both got deleted.  but honestly i see nothing wrong in this post.  this is actually funny to me. 
there's a difference between funny trolling and annoying trolling like what that clown hanssum does.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Yo SKA where you at? 
nerd.gif

roll.gif
i didn't see your post or xta's i think they both got deleted.  but honestly i see nothing wrong in this post.  this is actually funny to me. 
there's a difference between funny trolling and annoying trolling like what that clown hanssum does.

Oh snap! My post did get deleted!
laugh.gif
SKA be erasing the past post by post. He be on that MIB stuff!

neuralizer_mib.jpg

Back
Top Bottom