"Iverson partied til 3 in the morning, and J.R Smith and Carmelo tried to keep up with him"

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

AI > your favorite player not named mj or lebron
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

ive always been saying iverson isnt a good leader and hes selfish...that 2001 finals team he had vets like aaron mckie and snow who were the leaders of that team...missing practice and now that bullcrap he says anything coach curry wants me to do i do it when he got traded to motown...curry wanted him to come off the bench what happens he moans and complains...what kinda example are you setting for your team allen?

you did not just say eric snow and aaron mckie being the leaders..... u need to reevaluate your life and then slit you r wrist

Iverson is a great player, but he ain't exempt from criticism. It ain't hate, its the truth. Iverson has put in work during his career, but the problemis he hasn't been able to function on teams that aren't literally built around him from head to toe. It ain't about what you've done but whathave you done for me lately, and lately A.I. hasn't done much. Look at how Iguodala has grown as a player without Iverson. Carmelo's growth was stunteda bit with Iverson in Denver. People appreciate what A.I. has done, but let's not be blind to his mistakes.

Anyone got the pic of the Nuggets going to the Club with Melo, AI, and someone else, with Steve Blake in the pic. He had the "those ninjas just lost theyminds" look to him.

i have no respect for him outside of what he has done in philadelphia.....

somebody list the "stars" that have played with him that had to be dealt away cuz iverson cant function with others that arent mediocre.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

I hope AI gets a ring before he hangs them up. It will be tough cause he doesn't want to accept that bench role. You gotta figure next few championships are going to LA, Cleveland and some other team TBD later. I don't see Ivo fitting in with Lakers cause they are grooming Farmar and he wouldn't back up Mo Williams or wanna give up the game winner to LBJ.

But you can say this about the man...he played his $** off, he made a ton of money and he had fun doing it all...still a first ballot HOFer IMO
he'd probably contribute on the Spurs. get tim duncan to beat some sense into him
Bring T-mac and AI to the Spurs.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Please
Idk about AI but a starting 5 that includes Parker, T-mac, Duncan, and maybe Manu would be
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

Iverson is a great player, but he ain't exempt from criticism. It ain't hate, its the truth. Iverson has put in work during his career, but the problem is he hasn't been able to function on teams that aren't literally built around him from head to toe. It ain't about what you've done but what have you done for me lately, and lately A.I. hasn't done much. Look at how Iguodala has grown as a player without Iverson. Carmelo's growth was stunted a bit with Iverson in Denver. People appreciate what A.I. has done, but let's not be blind to his mistakes.
It's about time someone noticed this. He's still a great player though.

iverson took a lot of heat for looking "thug" a so called look that now everyone accepts.. headbands, cornrows, arm sleeves, everyone wears it... allbecause of him... besides, you can never say iverson wasnt awesome at Gtown and in philly

Back
Top Bottom