J cole = new beanie siegal/peedi crack

Originally Posted by JRodski

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

laugh.gif
@ Peedi Crack. Dude is beyond garbage but "Flipside" was my s#!+

^ you dont know what yer talkin about and i'll leave it @ that....
Word, P. Crack gets busy.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

???

The game's different now.

J.Cole dropping an album RIGHT now wouldn't be beneficial for anyone.
THIIS. They are definitely playing the cards right. They are building up momentum with his newest mixtape which was fire.
Building up the momentum to who? Does son even have a video out on TV or a single on the radio? Even if son drops he wont be doing any good numbers to be honest. He should stick to releasing free material and just doing shows. He will get his shine by grinding on the mixtape circuit more so than dropping an album. Look at Wiz.
Unlike 95% of the new (For lack of better term) "Internet Artists", J. Cole has a "spark". That star potential. 
Some people might not see what I'm getting at but stay with me...

He's the "Anti-Drake". 

At least from what I've seen. 

People listen to J. Cole as a rebuttal to Drake's sing-songy +!+%. He's supposed to be the "commercial-lyricist". That's why you see him get somewhat over-hyped on these music forums and even in real life because he's on the radio, TV, and he's spittin'. Not many gimmicks about the guy. I personally can think of a healthy number of rappers that would eat his food, but it's not about that.

That's where you get that Drake=Jay/Cole=NaS Bull from because as long as Drake is around, J.Cole has a shot.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

???

The game's different now.

J.Cole dropping an album RIGHT now wouldn't be beneficial for anyone.
THIIS. They are definitely playing the cards right. They are building up momentum with his newest mixtape which was fire.
Building up the momentum to who? Does son even have a video out on TV or a single on the radio? Even if son drops he wont be doing any good numbers to be honest. He should stick to releasing free material and just doing shows. He will get his shine by grinding on the mixtape circuit more so than dropping an album. Look at Wiz.
Unlike 95% of the new (For lack of better term) "Internet Artists", J. Cole has a "spark". That star potential. 
Some people might not see what I'm getting at but stay with me...

He's the "Anti-Drake". 

At least from what I've seen. 

People listen to J. Cole as a rebuttal to Drake's sing-songy +!+%. He's supposed to be the "commercial-lyricist". That's why you see him get somewhat over-hyped on these music forums and even in real life because he's on the radio, TV, and he's spittin'. Not many gimmicks about the guy. I personally can think of a healthy number of rappers that would eat his food, but it's not about that.

That's where you get that Drake=Jay/Cole=NaS Bull from because as long as Drake is around, J.Cole has a shot.

Does this dude not realize that Beanie Sigel actually has multiple albums that have released under Roc-A-Fella? Poor comparison.

Cole's time will come.

Does this dude not realize that Beanie Sigel actually has multiple albums that have released under Roc-A-Fella? Poor comparison.

Cole's time will come.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Cole's time will come.

good selling albums at that.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Cole's time will come.

good selling albums at that.

Cole is next up...NC Stand Up...just listen to him lyrically...dude is way nice...The Warm Up, The Come Up, and now Friday Night Lights...all great mix tapes and near album ready material..."Yo He About to Blow Up...Cole World!

Cole is next up...NC Stand Up...just listen to him lyrically...dude is way nice...The Warm Up, The Come Up, and now Friday Night Lights...all great mix tapes and near album ready material..."Yo He About to Blow Up...Cole World!

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

rapping about college is only gonna get u so far...

Going to go ahead and stick this post up there with op's

Right.... EVEN tho dudes on here would sell their soul for a thank you credit in a little (roc-a-fella) album called COLLEGE DROPOUT....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

rapping about college is only gonna get u so far...

Going to go ahead and stick this post up there with op's

Right.... EVEN tho dudes on here would sell their soul for a thank you credit in a little (roc-a-fella) album called COLLEGE DROPOUT....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

The hate for Cole is so strong man...
30t6p3b.gif

Which he is about to make itRemember Cole said he don't if people hate, just know they hating on that n get it straight

30t6p3b.gif

Which he is about to make itRemember Cole said he don't if people hate, just know they hating on that n get it straight

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

30t6p3b.gif

Which he is about to make it

Remember Cole said he don't if people hate, just know they hating on that n get it straight

I don't understand why people dislike Cole.

I'm gonna get flamed for this but he is the best doing it right now. Get the man over good beats and he'd be destroying the game.

I was looking on facebook at the amount of people who like different artists... the amount that like Cole is so low it's
sick.gif
Dude deserves so much more recognition

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

30t6p3b.gif

Which he is about to make it

Remember Cole said he don't if people hate, just know they hating on that n get it straight

I don't understand why people dislike Cole.

I'm gonna get flamed for this but he is the best doing it right now. Get the man over good beats and he'd be destroying the game.

I was looking on facebook at the amount of people who like different artists... the amount that like Cole is so low it's
sick.gif
Dude deserves so much more recognition

Back
Top Bottom