[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

My boy is a huge Cole fan but he hates. How Cole name drops his people on some lofty stuff. Like how he said he wish Kodak had more guidance.

My boy is a huge Cole fan but he hates. How Cole name drops his people on some lofty stuff. Like how he said he wish Kodak had more guidance.
Yeah I didn't care for him name dropping Kodak or 69. I see it as establishing his big brother role.

Still a dope verse

Last edited:

The song is call
Middle Child for a reason.
He is literally talking about the younger and older generation

I’m a Cole fan. Been a fan since like 2010. Been to like 4 shows including the KOD listening.

And I still be confused as to how this dude is so popular.:rofl:

I’m a Cole fan. Been a fan since like 2010. Been to like 4 shows including the KOD listening.

And I still be confused as to how this dude is so popular.:rofl:

This, lmao. His music hasn’t really changed since the start, and I remember when he couldn’t even get a single. Now he sells out arenas. Happy for the come up though.

Son better hurry up. We basically 4 months in to 2019 and only got features and some loose tracks to show for it.

Anyone else still waiting on the KOD vinyl from over a year ago? Smh.... still haven’t gotten mine.

Still waiting. I forget about it until they randomly email about the current status. Might as well keep waiting for it....

I’m a huge vinyl collector and especially the colored vinyl design. I don’t even care if it’s signed anymore, I just want my copy !

I’m a huge vinyl collector and especially the colored vinyl design. I don’t even care if it’s signed anymore, I just want my copy !
Still waiting here. I even moved and had to get my address changed since I've moved since ordering. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom