[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Cole switching his flow up was probably his best career decision. Getting better and better with time

This. He been killing everything lately.

For some reason I always looked at Cole and Kendrick and compared them to each other. I mostly thought they were pretty much neck and neck as far as rapping ability goes, but in the last few years Cole hit a stride and his lyrical performances and flows just keep getting better and better, while Kendrick hasn't shown much improvement at all. He doesn't really play with flows much and his rapping doesn't sound all that different than it was a decade ago on GKMC. Not only is Cole miles ahead of Kendrick in the rapping department now, but he's more active and his **** actually has replay value. Off-Season STILL gets constant burn while the Kendrick album we all waited 5 yrs for got boring after a week.

This. He been killing everything lately.

For some reason I always looked at Cole and Kendrick and compared them to each other. I mostly thought they were pretty much neck and neck as far as rapping ability goes, but in the last few years Cole hit a stride and his lyrical performances and flows just keep getting better and better, while Kendrick hasn't shown much improvement at all. He doesn't really play with flows much and his rapping doesn't sound all that different than it was a decade ago on GKMC. Not only is Cole miles ahead of Kendrick in the rapping department now, but he's more active and his **** actually has replay value. Off-Season STILL gets constant burn while the Kendrick album we all waited 5 yrs for got boring after a week.

Love Cole and Kendrick. Absolutely have to disagree with three things. But as we all know its subjective.
"He doesn't really play with flows"
his **** actually has replay value.
Kendrick album we all waited 5 yrs for got boring after a week.

None of these are remotely true to me.

If anything I feel like Cole’s albums have very little replay value. I’ve followed him since the Warm Up. And was the biggest fan but as the years go on it is the one thing that’s been true for me is the replay value has not been there.

Back
Top Bottom