[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Obviously, we've got a lot of music to hear this Friday and it's only one snippet, but what I heard was not good.

King of Dreamville
Kid outta Dreamville

(I know the real title was posted a few posts up)

Just got back. Someone gave me a heads up right when I was leaving work, and I happen to work like 5 blocks away.

I think there’s some truth to Cole being tired of being called boring. He’s been spitting lately, and you can tell based off the album that he wants to let people know he can rap again.

And all that bass and hi hats. Musically it’s different than what I’d expect from him, but the content is just as conscious if not elevated.

Whatever the first track is is probably my favorite on the album. Had the crowd jumping.

D0C7F5D2-244F-46C9-BF4C-5D142B93A558.jpeg
255E414A-8072-4B41-9EC9-05491DBCD411.jpeg

Glad I decided to go. Ran into someone I knew there too.

Whats the real title? Oh it's multiple meanings.
Kids on Drugs, King Overdosed and Kill Our Demons. It all makes sense with the theme of the album.

Really hope he's spitting on this, being humble is cool and all but at some point you need flex your lyrical muscle a bit. Aint too many people on the mainstream with his ability

the No feature thing was cool and all, but he really needs some features on this project. For the sake of it not being an ambient in audio form

I think there’s some truth to Cole being tired of being called boring. He’s been spitting lately, and you can tell based off the album that he wants to let people know he can rap again.

And all that bass and hi hats. Musically it’s different than what I’d expect from him, but the content is just as conscious if not elevated.

Glad to hear that, I am excited to hear Cole Spit again and on some new style beats, even tho soulful Cole is the best cole

Back
Top Bottom