[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

gotta give it a few more listens but like what i heard
not that KOD wasn't good, i liked it, but in agreement that this prob some of his best stuff since 2014 FHD

I feel like Cole listened to the criticism KOD received and really brought the energy on this project. Also glad he's not really "retired" from features lol, don't know why he felt the need to announce that at the time.
Never understood he criticism KOD got...what was the issue people had?

Cole rapping rapping and you can tell he's getting better. Production and features were dope. Thought I purchased the wrong **** hearing Cam voice at first :lol:. I am getting a little tired of the lil's flow he keeps using but it was balanced on here. Excited to run it through my noise canceling headphones at the gym later. :rofl:at Cole putting the paws on diddy then having him talk on a record.

Enjoyed the production but J. Cole needs to learn to be more concise and efficient with his words. Sometimes I feel like he be saying words just to say them.

This joint was 🔥

Production was really good. He spitting as expected.

Only minded and noticed the autotune once.

boring album why people hype this?? only song that was worth listening to is my life. old J Cole way better this new J Cole preaching some dad BS yawn. J Cole hasn't been good since 2014

Guess i **** w it because ima dad 🤷🏽‍♂️
Bahaha I mean we are on a forum in 2021, I think at this point it's safe to assume a good amount of NT'ers are 30+
Another fellow Dad who also effs with the Cole album.

If you don't like this album or at least a handful of the songs I'd say it's safe to assume you just don't mess with Cole like that. Which is fine but why make these comparisons to how he's so boring?!? I'm liking this waaay more than KOD which seems like a chore to get through majority of the songs.

Listening to this in my headphones, I wish it was mixed a lil bit cleaner like some of his previous projects.

boring album why people hype this?? only song that was worth listening to is my life. old J Cole way better this new J Cole preaching some dad BS yawn. J Cole hasn't been good since 2014

Ironically this album has almost none of that subject matter and almost every song has cocaine, young ****** wilding, street talk to appease ****** like you :lol:

This **** fire tho y’all tripping. And I hated that family fatherhood talk on 4YEO :lol:

People want substance: he dropped KOD y’all called it trash
He dropped The Off Season , rapping talking his ish and y’all ain’t satisfied lol

It was trash. Substance and sonically appealing aren't mutually exclusive. This album is significantly better.

Off first listen, my favorite song is punching the clock. That dame interview is a dope intro to it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom