[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Somebody mentioned he was better then drake and I had never heard of him... so I gave it a shot...

This is good music folks. Hard to find music of this quality...

I rock with J. Cole...but it's something about his flow that's not quite "there" yet. I don't know what it is. It's the same reasonMalice isn't my #1 rapper. Something about their voice/flow/rhyme scheme seems a bit off at times. It's noticeable when they try to squeeze in too manywords in a bar.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I rock with J. Cole...but it's something about his flow that's not quite "there" yet. I don't know what it is. It's the same reason Malice isn't my #1 rapper. Something about their voice/flow/rhyme scheme seems a bit off at times. It's noticeable when they try to squeeze in too many words in a bar.

For his second mixtape, son made a major improvement. I only see him getting better with time. Unlike Big Sean, who puts no emotion into his work, you canactually feel his hunger and drive.

This is the first time I heard of dude.
Music is tuff and his lyrics are also.
Simba, Show me something, and I get in are hot songs

Originally Posted by MissinPieces

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I rock with J. Cole...but it's something about his flow that's not quite "there" yet. I don't know what it is. It's the same reason Malice isn't my #1 rapper. Something about their voice/flow/rhyme scheme seems a bit off at times. It's noticeable when they try to squeeze in too many words in a bar.

For his second mixtape, son made a major improvement. I only see him getting better with time. Unlike Big Sean, who puts no emotion into his work, you can actually feel his hunger and drive.

just finished listening to the mixtape.. and definitely agree with both of the things said above..

i get up and lights please show me that he can be a good songwriter so im definitely looking forward to more tracks.. overall a great mixtape

lmao @ reading the last 3 pages....
Son is nice though... Love the come up, im 35%
Got sidetracked with some maddecent $%@ smh.
i'll keep checking in ...

Grown Simba is fire, Dreams tells a story well, and World Is Empty sounds very Kanye-%*# when he was rapping.

Only reason I "slept" on dude is cuz I thought he was a R&B singer. I got the mixtape, we shall see if he's anything worthwhile.

^ he does have a R&B-!#@ name
laugh.gif

but I'm bumpin this joint now. Son can SPIT. Why he do that to "Dead Presidents"
sick.gif

I'm still halfway through tho.

So he's Roc Nation &..... or is it just RN? Kind of confused how that works, RN deal w/ Atlantic but Wale is RN Interscope. Also heard J Cole producedthe bulk of the mixtape

I was about to pause when I heard Welcome, his voice/flow sounded like Drake but I'm not even half way through and this is dope. He can spit, he definitelyshowing it. Some questions tho.....

Where he from?
He got any other material out?
How long he been out as far as a internet buzz goes?

Yeah he dope, just gotta see if he can make a real good song. He gotta separate himself from the above average spitters.

Master Zik wrote:
I was about to pause when I heard Welcome, his voice/flow sounded like Drake but I'm not even half way through and this is dope. He can spit, he definitely showing it. Some questions tho.....

Where he from?
He got any other material out?
How long he been out as far as a internet buzz goes?

Yeah he dope, just gotta see if he can make a real good song. He gotta separate himself from the above average spitters.

Video should pretty much answer any question you have and "The Come Up" is his first mixtape previously�released in 2007
pimp.gif

l_7a37bc84e8f24504e2b7d3d06aac894a.jpg

http://rapidshare.com/files/209345842/J._Cole_-_The_Come_Up.rar

OK OK OK Good looks on that mixtape fam

Glad to see more dudes from NC getting shine, hopefully Ol Man Jigga don't eff his situation up. He a smart dude coming to NYC, St. Johns
laugh.gif
he def got dirt, just need to find that one angry chick.

This dude is good I'm a fan of what I've heard so far. He spit some real everyday life shh tho.

I was right about his name sounding like a R&B singer
laugh.gif

Wow i'm listening to this as i type and it's
pimp.gif
so far. I hate howpeople say Hip Hop is dead. There IS good hip hop out there you just won't hear it on the radio. You gotta look for it and i love doing that. Thanks NT forputting me on
pimp.gif

Is OP J. Cole? or does he just know him?

Back
Top Bottom