[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Im so sad that im not into this album. Have had multiple opportunities of grabbing tickets and I've passed.
Gonna skip this one... im sure its fun but i just can't get into it. Probably only 3-4 tracks at most on the album that i can stand :frown:

IMG_1358.GIF

Listening to "For whom the bell tolls" in the pouring rain was a experience. J. Cole always kills his performances.

False prophets? Lol

Cmon bro. Compared to

Nobody's perfect, trouble, higher, best friend, no role models, etc

There's nothin wrong wit the music having a message. But I shouldn't want to go to sleep listening to it. That new album was straight but on the boring side. The only album of his or project or whatever that I didn't like. Born sinner is still my favorite by him.

Even forest hill drive was a tad bit boring after a while. It did have its high moments though ,as mentioned.

That's all I'm getting at. His music lately has been boring no fun at all. Those tracks may not be party tracks but ppl semi turn up when they come on. Not like back that *** up turn up but get hype turn up

Cole killed this feature! His features as of late Jeezy, Cozz and now this track with Royce have been damn good!

:smh: his guest verses continue to be VASTLY better than his album bars

This is better than anything he spit outside of Neighbors. The structure the flow, everything. He does this with every damn album :lol:

Back
Top Bottom