[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

If you want an example of fake deep then just check out that Kanye interview.

All that "Free thinking" talk was just a bunch or random bs.

At least Cole kicked some knowledge

Facts. Still don't know how dudes even take that lost fool seriously.

Non of what Cole says comes off as "fake deep". Hell he even admits multiple times that he doesn't have all the answers. People really just go out their way to hate dude.

I think its cuz most of what Cole is saying isn't new.

So while to some will see it as relatable others who maybe weren't feeling him will see nothing special about what he was saying and then call it something like fakedeep when they see it getting praised.

Bunch of different things

I would say one, people who don’t read but look to j coles etc for information, when there’s literally people out there who dedicate their lives to research and other things (concerning social stuff)

Two, People who exhibit conscious behavior solely to be diffrent

Three, people who exhibit conscious behavior and condemn nonsense and turn around and then participate in the same nonsense later when it’s convenient

Nah that kanye interview was actually good

:lol:

I think its cuz most of what Cole is saying isn't new.

So while to some will see it as relatable others who maybe weren't feeling him will see nothing special about what he was saying and then call it something like fakedeep when they see it getting praised.

I like J Cole, he is literally number two after Kendrick but most of what he says is literally what I've heard from my mother and elders growing up. What he saying is not really that deep at all but common sense (to me).

No clue who dude is but its funny cuz he a young ***** but I can actually understand what he's saying when he raps.

And he's nice.

That was sitting in my reccomended queue on YouTube for like 2 weeks and I finally clicked on it by mistake. Great perspective. Dude sounds very mature for his age. I'll be checking for him.

Damn son am I an old ***** now?

While I don't like what's currently popular but Cole is what 33? I don't think there's that much of a gap with 15-20 yr old dudes.

Just played KOD straight through at the gym once again. Didn’t skip one song.

That freestyle is nice as well.

Need more of this sound on his next project. I loved KOD but I miss this Cole too.

Sidenote...my guy loves those 2013 Chicago 1's :lol:

Back
Top Bottom