[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Just played KOD straight through at the gym once again. Didn’t skip one song.

That freestyle is nice as well.

Bro idk how you do it. KOD be having me in my feels. I’m trying to rage, not be contemplative.

Unless we talmbout cardio then yeah I can get with it.

Bro idk how you do it. KOD be having me in my feels. I’m trying to rage, not be contemplative.

Unless we talmbout cardio then yeah I can get with it.

I can see what you’re saying, but for me, I like the zone it puts me in.

I'm from the west, but J.Cole is the GOAT this generation. I dont listen to the 8 week rappers lil whatever aka the current generation.

Cool.

Another fake deep rapper who has reached mainstream and has these fans thinking he’s deep.

THEYRe all limited to what they can say.

THey never speak on who we really are and who “they” are.

I need some “Let’s get free” vibes.

Cole definitely getting tired of ****** saying he’s boring. You could tell on KOD, you could tell when he randomly asked for beats, and you could tell with that freestyle.:lol:

Bout time. Feel like this ***** been comfortable and complacent in his music for a while now.

Cole definitely getting tired of *****s saying he’s boring. You could tell on KOD, you could tell when he randomly asked for beats, and you could tell with that freestyle.:lol:

Bout time. Feel like this ***** been comfortable and complacent in his music for a while now.

Yea, I think after his first 2 albums he got tired of the industry BS and stopped caring about comparing himself to other rappers and just searched to find himself (FHD,4YEO,KOD). Now he's inspired to bite heads off again. Ironically, I think the "lil" epidemic played a bit of a role too (mr. pump) :lol:.

For those who have been to a show...what time does Cole come on?

My ticket for tomorrow says 7:30 but I'm assuming openers take up the first 60-90 mins?

I'm not gonna get there til 9 due to work so any info is appreciated

For those who have been to a show...what time does Cole come on?

My ticket for tomorrow says 7:30 but I'm assuming openers take up the first 60-90 mins?

I'm not gonna get there til 9 due to work so any info is appreciated

Havent been to the Cole concert but from the few concerts i been to, the main act comes on at the earliest, 9pm

Back
Top Bottom