J-Kwon is "alive and well" after missing for almost a month...

St. Louis native J-Kwon, who made a huge splash in 2004 with the hit "Tipsy," has been[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] missing for almost a month[/color], his label says. Gracie Production released a statement Tuesday night asking for help finding the MC.

"J-Kwon is a big part of the Gracie family, and we are obviously increasingly worried and want to make sure he is OK," Gracie Productions CEO/President Tony Bucher said in the statement. "We've already received thousands of e-mails from fans and supporters who are worried about J-Kwon, and we want everyone to know how much we appreciate the love and support. If anyone has seen J-Kwon or has access to him, please let him know we are worried about him, and to please let us know everything is ok."

Bucher and Gracie Productions have also gone as far as setting up a Twitter page @WhereIsJKwon so fans can write with any info they may have.

According to a rep for Gracie Productions, Kwon was working on a self-titled album to be released on March 23. Last year, via the indie, the 24-year-old rapper put out the albums Hood Hop 2 and Hood Hop 2.5

eek.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

Hope the guy's ok...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

RIP

Oh wow is that necessary?

Didn't this dude contemplate suicide before he got his record deal with JD? Hate to hear %#% like this. Wasn't a fan but he's a dude with kids. Hopefully he makes it back safe. I gotta say though it does seem a bit suspect his label is putting out a Twitter account called "WheresJkwon". I don't to think this way but it does seem a bit sketchy like this could be some sort of publicity stunt.

Damn he was still rapping? I remember dancing to tipsy at my friends birthday party in middle school
laugh.gif

Hope dude is okay, though
tired.gif

I remember some NT'er posted a pic of him a couple years back, dude was chubby and looking straight bum status
smh.gif

Dudes in the Lou don't play...Heard he moved out to the boonies too to get away from that BS.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I hope this isn't a promo stunt for his album
First thing that came to my mind too. Who the hell makes a twitter for a missing person? I hope dude is okay, but for now I am really questioning this whole thing.

Back
Top Bottom