J-Kwon is "alive and well" after missing for almost a month...

I remember I was on my underground/mixtape stuff and wouldnt listen to crap like that back in the day...then my cousin played hood hop....

soo i played NFL2k5 while listening to his album(and Young Bucks)...I was shocked it was actually a good album!

Originally Posted by Grimey

He's been missing for 6 years..

Spoiler [+]
trapmuzik617 wrote:

He's wit Irv Gotti in the club gettin tipsy   

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Originally Posted by Essential1

First though I had was only a month? More like 5 years..

But hope dude is ok
J-Kwon... hood hop beat > him.  

So wrong but so true.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I wasn't being serious.  well..actually  i was but if he's in trouble i hope he is aight

UPDATE: People close to J-Kwon revealed to DX Wednesday afternoon that recently, the rapper had been reclusive, isolating himself from friends, family and business partners. Sources hint that the former So So Def artist may have been struggling with emotional issues.

UPDATE: March 4th, J-Kwon contacted his label, Gracie Entertainment. The rapper declined making a public statement, but the following comes from Dorian Washington, co-CEO of Gracie and CEO of D.Wash Management: "I am very happy to let everyone know that I personally spoke with J-Kwon today, and he is okay. He'd like to send a sincere apology to his friends and everyone who showed concern this week. He was taking some time to himself as he sometimes does, not realizing that people would start to worry after a while. A few days out of touch versus a month is quite a difference. Right now he just wants to keep doing what he's doing, and will be more available for those who care about him. We thank you again for your outreach, and we are relieved to know he'll be alright."

http://www.hiphopdx.com/i...-j-kwon-found-alive-well

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

RIP

Oh wow is that necessary?
Did I something wrong? Dude has been missing for over a month. He's DEAD..unfortunately..

Im not tryna be disrespectful but he's not being held in an old warehouse tied to a chair
ohwell.gif

This dude is, and has always been, an emotional wreck.

The couple times I chilled with him at a friend's apartment, he seemed so uneasy. He'd either sit around silently, then ask where the alcohol/drugs were, or he'd be running his mouth on some arrogant #!%#. Like he was some nationwide, relevant superstar. Not surprised at all that he "went into hiding." I feel like his mind gets the best of him.

The saddest part is that no one here in St. Louis even realized he was gone til the rest of the country did...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

they found him already.
Yea I bet they did. That's low right there. Especially with the recent news of dude who just was recently missing and was found dead.

Back
Top Bottom