J. MONEY FUTURISTIC WITH THE PIMPIN??

ChargesLarge.jpg

Wait til I see more proof. After crucifying Pleasure P and then finding out the truth, I tread w/ caution with allegations

He has had numerous failure to appear charges as well as Possessionwith the intent to distribute, escape, forgery, trespass, obstruction,receiving stolen property, carrying a weapon, mutiny in penalinstitution, simple assault, burglary, altering titles and tags,driving away without paying for gas and twice he's been charged with"Abandonment of Child" most recently in January of this year
this n_ was busy. i had no idea he was 30 y.o. either

i hope this isn't true and like SHWAP ill hold out on judgment.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Stop... I just heard that Montana "First Lame, Last Lame" diss
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
*%$+$ tell me why EVERYBODY in the ATL going at this man head all of sudden. Him and Pretty By Tank was going at it on twitter the other night and Alley Boy been %@*+##+# on him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Wait til I see more proof. After crucifying Pleasure P and then finding out the truth, I tread w/ caution with allegations

[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]I heard something like that before ... I was expecting some statutory **** honestly b/c I heard that fool mentality is "if there is grass on the field ..."[/color]

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

He has had numerous failure to appear charges as well as Possessionwith the intent to distribute, escape, forgery, trespass, obstruction,receiving stolen property, carrying a weapon, mutiny in penalinstitution, simple assault, burglary, altering titles and tags,driving away without paying for gas and twice he's been charged with"Abandonment of Child" most recently in January of this year
this n_ was busy. i had no idea he was 30 y.o. either

i hope this isn't true and like SHWAP ill hold out on judgment.

I coulda swore he was only 24 last year and he is 25 now
laugh.gif

man miss me wit that *@@$@+*#. all that @@!# fake im only 25 crazy man in 98 i was 13

Something aint adding up J.Money
roll.gif
.first off ya age then these allegations. say it aint so my dude.

19-JUN-00-mugshot.jpg
spnx0188-mugshot.jpg
bookphoto.jpg

Back
Top Bottom