J.P. Morgan CEO puts gold digger in her place

So fake. Was decent fodder, and somewhat believable when it first came out like in '05.

JP Morgan CEO, lol.

Fake.

Bastard spoke at my graduation. School caught a lot of flack for essentially selling the spot.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 even though fake and old 

im confused, dont an overwhelming number of rich men want exactly what this woman is? A pretty face.

Nah. An overwhelming number of rich men want to stay rich, so the majority know better than to risk impregnanting a young harlot for fear of public scrutiny, ruining their existing relationship(s), and worst of all: unnecessarily losing any money by falling prey to a pretty face and deep mouth.

Last edited:
Hey even if the post is true the girl can always marry an athlete.
Sure there's a risk that if he retires they'll be bankrupt within the year but there's also the chance of him cheating on her which leads to the girl getting 50% of his assets as well as a 6 figure salary for doing nothing.

in the words of Kanye

get your mind right baby or get your **** together

you gonna be a hot a little while

imma be rich forever

Yet you see it happen all the time, rich dude marries pretty face...at the end of the day, these dumb pretty faces win.

Pretty much....

Just cause you got a lot of money, doesn't mean you got a lot of smarts.

im confused, dont an overwhelming number of rich men want exactly what this woman is? A pretty face.

You'd think this is true, but not really. Usually the rich men who were married before and divorced after marry young pretty women. But for the most part, rich men just want to **** pretty women. At least this is how I think anyway. I'd never marry a girl like this :lol:

No chance that was Jamie Dimon with those typos in that answer. But that biotch is out of her mind.

Like someone said before, this is old. I've met Jamie Dimon personally before and been to his apartment building a handful of times. He really does have that kind of sense of humor.

Yet you see it happen all the time, rich dude marries pretty face...at the end of the day, these dumb pretty faces win.

This is true to a certain extent. Not all rich guys fall for the shenanigans this girl is trying to play. Like I said before, a lot of rich guys would only want to **** pretty girls. They usually marry the interesting women that already have some money or isn't after their money. They meet these women at social events or through the wives of their rich friends. It's a societal thing. You'll seldomly meet a rich man meeting a women at a bar, club or gym.

I once heard an old wise man say " if it flies, floats, or **#$s RENT it".

Every man should live by those words.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom