J-Smoove vs LeBron vs Flight White vol. Who's got the juice?

Originally Posted by MJsaver

couldnt find a good pic of the kg dunk....

but still........

keep in mind...this is after the dunk, not during.....He had to be even higher........
that is terrible reasonsing
roll.gif

Originally Posted by f3DJam

flight white. no questions

speaking of 1 foot jumpers, cloud 9 gets high. hes 6'2

"> name="allowFullScreen" value="true"> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

:14 secs in
smh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

That shannon brown block was foolish.

The boy bron just threw down a MONSTER reverse dunk.

��

Originally Posted by knightngale

but still........

keep in mind...this is after the dunk, not during.....He had to be even higher........

roll.gif
HOW SO?

Nearly all dunks i see are done at the highest point, after that theyre coming down...

How is that terrible reasoning?? ..[ u may be right] No big deal jus curious why you'd say TERRIBLE reasoning.

^^those 2 bron gif's are crazy, perfect demonstration of his hops..

All I know is that if the 3 were to collide in mid-air, LeBron would come out unscathed with Josh and White lying crumpled on the ground.

Come on Flight White!! Better make it to the dunk contest next year!

LBJ vs Flight White vs J-Smoove vs D12 in the dunk contest! With a how-high-can-you go 1st round.

^ lol Whatever he is, he ain't built like LeBron. You're saying you'd pick Josh in a head to head mid-air collision? I wouldn't. Obviously,this has nothing to do with anything lol.

Originally Posted by knightngale

but still........

roll.gif
HOW SO?

Nearly all dunks i see are done at the highest point, after that theyre coming down...

How is that terrible reasoning?? ..[ u may be right] No big deal jus curious why you'd say TERRIBLE reasoning.

^^those 2 bron gif's are crazy, perfect demonstration of his hops..

Look at the dudes avy and youll realize why hes saying its terrible reasoning.
Dude hates on Lebron and the Cavs in general. Cuz hes clearly a laker fan.

Its not to far fetched to say Lebron has a higher vertical then the 3 posted. Only he would think so cuz Kobes not in the equation.

that bishop guy wasnt that impressive for a high jump champ, i know a personal trainer jus like him, state high jump champ, does private training now with likeplyos n *!+%... homie is a 6'1 white dude that can litterally scissor kick the rim and throwdown 360s... body control is what dunkings all about tho andbein graceful... ask the Doc

im rollin wit lebron tho jus because with a running start im not sure that he cant dunk from a GOOOD cpl feet from behind the stripe

edit: flight white windmillin from the stripe
sick.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

I'm partial to Flight. I know yall seen those videos of him in that Euroleague Dunk Contest?
eek.gif
And I'd rather watch Smith dunk than LeBron.

That Shannon Brown block was disgusting, I'd never seen that before.

Here's a screen cap that I took of the '09 All-Star highlights. I know the angles make it look crazier than it is, but damn!

And for the record, I hate Lebron James. Angry Wizards fan
mad.gif

2zgvpsh.jpg

My vote goes to Flight, though.

Back
Top Bottom