Jacka** Presents: Bad Grandpa Starring Johnny Knoxville October 25th, 2013

Funeral, wedding HAD to have been scripted, if course the kiddie ride was planted.
Pageant may have been scripted too. I think everyone that appears in the movie has to sign a release form anyway so they definitely know it's fake.

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/519976/width/2000/height/1000/IMG][/spoiler][/quote]

It may be that they signed the release [I][after[/I] the fact of being filmed, so that the reactions were genuine. Who knows.

(Pretty sure [I]Borat[/I] had a mix of legitimate reactions and scripted).

Either case, cannot wait to see this :lol . Had no clue it was even a film happening.

Last edited:
:rofl:

Thought it would be wack...

Watched trailer...

Opening weekend with a bottle of Henny and the fella's

Funeral, wedding HAD to have been scripted, if course the kiddie ride was planted.
Pageant may have been scripted too. I think everyone that appears in the movie has to sign a release form anyway so they definitely know it's fake.

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/519976/width/2000/height/1000/IMG][/spoiler][/quote]

They can sign after the fact...forgot what show I saw years ago but it was a prank that went down and they showed the people signing the release after it went down

chG4Eqp.jpg

the kid stripping :rofl:

too bad none of my friends will want to go see this :smh:

I refuse to believe that's a little boy. Has to be someone with the Andy milonakas disease.

Last edited:
I refuse to believe that's a little boy. Has to be someone with the Andy milonakas disease.

What if he would've taken his top off in the Pageant scene :x the parents would've literally exploded if it wasn't staged. Now THAT'S going too far... I bet they thought about it though.

after all these years, i really do think they dont give a dambbbbbb as long as it gets the footage done....Knoxville is the man.

looks like knoxville is really lucky on the "Kiddie ride" scene or they have a very smart engineers calculating all that very precise stunt.

movie wiil be :pimp:

Joint looked HILARIOUS. :lol:

That beauty pageant was OD :rofl:

Who remembers in the Jack*** series when they "abducted" Brad Pitt?

looks like knoxville is really lucky on the "Kiddie ride" scene or they have a very smart engineers calculating all that very precise stunt.

movie wiil be
pimp.gif
Exactly what i was thinkin..just a couple more inches higher and his face smashes the concrete...not sherriff cereal

Had me cracking up at my desk. Had to get up and walk away when he made it rain. Then I see the GIFs and I had to get up again.

This looks good. I will definitely watch.

Joint looked HILARIOUS. :lol:

That beauty pageant was OD :rofl:

Who remembers in the Jack*** series when they "abducted" Brad Pitt?

that was hilarious!! That was right when brad broke up with jennifer aniston so he was all types of crazy lettin loose!!

Instawatch.. Always enjoyed the grandma/grandpa trollin :lol: the pageant scene tho :rofl:

I wanna like this and the trailer is hilarious but scenes like the wedding cant be real...which makes me question the whole thing

Back
Top Bottom