Jadakiss & Fabolous Friday On Elm street droppin Vol. Finally

Fabolous & Jadakiss Share Star-Studded Tracklist & Release Date for 'Friday on Elm Street'
jadakiss-fabolous-artist-visit-2017-billboard-1548.jpg

Jadakiss and Fabolous photographed at Billboard HQ on Nov. 15, 2017, in New York City.
Jessica Xie
11/22/2017 by Nerisha Penrose
The joint project will boast features from French Montana, Future, Teyana Taylor, Swizz Beatz and more.

Fabolous and Jadakiss have been teasing fans with their collaborative project Freddy vs. Jason project for years. After dropping off a few loosies and changing the project's title, the joint album has finally landed an official release date. On Tuesday (Nov. 21), the Fabolous and Jadakiss announced that their new project, Friday on Elm Street, will arrive on Black Friday (Nov. 24).

The duo shared the artwork for the project, which features an image of a fire burning in a gloomy, dark woods. Aside from the Future-assisted "Stand Up," the New York duo didn't stray too far from their native hometown for the features on the album and recruited the likes of Teyana Taylor, French Montana, Swizz Beatz and Styles P -- all of whom share the duo's NY roots. The project also features a remix of "Stand Up" with southern rhymers Yo Gotti and Jeezy.

READ MORE6 Takeaways From Fabolous & Jadakiss' 'Friday on Elm Street' Album
At a recent listening party for Friday on Elm Street, Fab and Jada teased that they're already planning to take their project on the road but they haven't figured out tour dates yet. View the artwork and tracklist for Friday on Elm Street below.

1. F Vs. J Intro
2. Stand Up" ft. Future
3. Theme Music" Feat. Swizz Beatz
4. Ground Up
5. Soul Food
6. Principles
7. Talk About It ft. Teyana Taylor
8. All About It ft. French Montana
9. I Pray Feat. Swizz Beatz
10. Ice Pick ft. Styles P
11. Nightmares Ain't As Bad
12. Stand Up (Remix) ft. Future, Yo Gotti and Jeezy

media

https://www.billboard.com/amp/artic...the-diplomats-nyc-concert-rap-caviar-asap-mob

Halfway in and it's cool. Not blown away but I like it. Future gotta go, it sounds so out of place.

This needed more tracks like Soul Food, Theme Music, and Ice Pick, and less tracks like...well, the rest. Soul Food is so dope and makes a lot of the other tracks sound meh.

12 songs and both Future joints are trash off top. Swizz needs to stop talking on tracks, he lost that ability when he got married. I'm mad Fab aint grab paul cain or budden even though Kiss got Styles on a record.

Intro :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:
Theme Music before Swizz starts talking :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp: when Swizz starts talking:rolleyes:smh:

We did not need two versions of that future track but the rest of it... Fire

I'm using this.
hqdefault.jpg

Movie company wouldn't let them use the Freddie vs Jason name and artwork.

Kiss on another level on that Intro. :sick: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom